Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Lucky Duckys Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Lucky Ducky
1.2 How old are you? 15 going 16 in February
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 2018 then stopped and came back a few months ago
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:135693086
1.7 References (if any)?
Buggzy, Lamby, cian , duck aka Phonk

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM = random deathmatch say person a killed person b because he said he did not like him or just for no reason at all that would come under rdm or if person a ran up to person b and just killed him and said he killed him because he was testing his gun or for some random reason that is not RP it would be known as rdm

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR = New life rule, say person a just died robbing the bank and came straight back this would be a warnable offense for the reason NLR or say person a just died because he is getting raided then proceeded to return to his base he would get a warning for NLR

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is if you are outnumbered by players ingame with firearms then you have to listen to them at all times and you can not just pull out a gun and shoot them and also fear RP does not apply when having a gun out already, Say person a and person b point a gun at a PCSO who is just patrolling and they tell him to go to PD and unlock the doors or something and then the PCSO must follow their instructions and listen to what they command

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is where if someone was ingame and was calling someone a "faggot" this would be homophobic or rdming someone for being gay or not allowing them to do certain things and saying homophobic slurs towards someone this come under homophobia

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: racism is judging someone by their race/skin if someone who is a different color to others joins and people are being racist calling his racial slurs or saying the n-word driving around or running around or even just not letting them do what they want because they are a different race/color this would be racism.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would warn William due to he has stolen an NHS vehicle

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask joe to provide evidence he was in the PD where William said he was raiding and see if the kill was a valid RP scenario

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would warn first warn William for NLR and then warn him for RDM

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would have to warn joe of committing a major crime during a PD meeting and MRDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I would put hard work into this and I am active and can do staffing at anytime

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? would refer to the rules and get advice/help from a higher-up

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I was staff on Mexican border RP 2 times - first time got to mod and second time got to senior mod, owned sandboxes with ULX back in the day, server manager of a drp-(closed) and then just little things but would not count but because I did help a little helping hand in some servers

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I have patience/ can be calm as well, I can be professional in a sit, and can also I am very unbiased I will listen to both sides and will not take sides.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
burn myself out if I overdo it and have work but that won't be much of a problem as I don't work much a week anyway that's pretty much it can't think of anything else

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I enjoy helping people on servers / enjoy being staff on servers it brings light to me that I can make peoples days better by helping them out or stopping chaos from happening and also I think I am very dedicated to doing staff stuff and I can be willing to help out with anything and have fun, also I'm on PC every day for 3/4 of the day lol so I can come on at any time and I respond really fast if someone messages me on discord as I'm always on discord and finally I just love this community it was probably the first multiplayer server I played back in the day and one I enjoyed and still do enjoy :).

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:
+1 Absolute legend, Knows all the rules, perfect interactions with this man. Causes no issues what so ever on the server

+1 Your application is detailed and I can see you have put a lot of effort into it. I have had good interactions with you in game and think you would make a good staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom