Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed Pro Lockpick doesn't work

What is the bug: The Pro Lockpick doesn't work on doors with keypads, tried it with a staff member and he was very confused himself.
How can you reproduce the bug: Try to lockpick a door with a keypad using the Pro Lockpick, I did this on my custom job and it didn't work.
Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): Forgot to capture a video.

Jon

Been a issue forever don't think there's a possible fix

I do not think your allowed to lockpick fading doors with pro lockpick, even ever, since I have been on this server, it has not been like that...

I do not think your allowed to lockpick fading doors with pro lockpick, even ever, since I have been on this server, it has not been like that...
If you can lockpick them with a normal lockpick, you are safe to assume you should more than definitely be able to do so with a pro lockpick.

you arent meant to be able to lockpick with the pro one, defeats the purpose of the breaching charge

The way you're explaining it, it sounds like the pro lockpick isn't meant to be working, pro lockpicks on other servers work as intended. Breaching charges can be used by all players with tokens, whereas pro lockpicks can only be gained with a platinum job or a custom job. It doesn't make any sense. The Master Thief job gets a keypad cracker, the custom job does not. Why doesn't the custom job get a keypad cracker at the least?

If I raid a base with a fading door, I can't use the pro lockpick to get through fading doors any faster, I'm forced to spend 500 tokens to blow it if I want to get in faster. Is this meant to be the case on purpose or is it a bug?

The way you're explaining it, it sounds like the pro lockpick isn't meant to be working, pro lockpicks on other servers work as intended. Breaching charges can be used by all players with tokens, whereas pro lockpicks can only be gained with a platinum job or a custom job. It doesn't make any sense. The Master Thief job gets a keypad cracker, the custom job does not. Why doesn't the custom job get a keypad cracker at the least?

If I raid a base with a fading door, I can't use the pro lockpick to get through fading doors any faster, I'm forced to spend 500 tokens to blow it if I want to get in faster. Is this meant to be the case on purpose or is it a bug?
bro custom jobs do get keypad crackers
the pro lock pick is for normal doors
or just use a normal lock pick on fading doors

Last edited:
bro custom jobs do get keypad crackers
the pro lock pick is for normal doors
or just use a normal lock pick on fading doors
Custom jobs don't get keypad crackers, it's not on my custom job. I checked the list of things you can choose to get on your custom job on the store too, it's not a choice on there either. You probably have one because they had it back then, whenever you got a cj.

Attachments

• sdaaa.png
    sdaaa.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 7
Custom jobs don't get keypad crackers, it's not on my custom job. I checked the list of things you can choose to get on your custom job on the store too, it's not a choice on there either. You probably have one because they had it back then, whenever you got a cj.
no lad you just ask for one and they give it you

You go ahead and spend £25 on a custom job, just to figure out for yourself that you should ask for a keypad cracker, with nothing to notify you beforehand or after-the-fact that you ask for it to get it, I'm not getting the point here.

You go ahead and spend £25 on a custom job, just to figure out for yourself that you should ask for a keypad cracker, with nothing to notify you beforehand or after-the-fact that you ask for it to get it, I'm not getting the point here.
25 for the most basic custom job, can literally go up to about 50 quid

Top Bottom