Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted jackie staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of Staff: Jackie

Member of Staff Rank: i don't know he refused to tell me his rank

Date of Incident: 08/05/2021

Information about the incident. I was Brought to a sit and I was afk and when I came back I said whats going on he said you are being warned for rdm then I said what do you mean let me speak then he says i mugged someone and didn't give them 5 seconds then i said well i woudlve but the person pulled out a tool gun and i thought it was a gun jackie said your advert doesn't say that you can kill them if they pull out a gun which is nonsense i don't have to put it in my mug advert then i said bring me another staff member you are being bias and he said not happening and warned me without letting me explain my self

You got to explain yourself. As you said he pulled out a tool gun and you shot him. Either way, It's your fault since you shot him for pulling out a tool gun. Never refused to tell my rank. I just don't check chat that much

well you said that it was my fault that my advert didn't say that i could kill ppl who pull out guns

and i also said the tool gun i thought it was a pistol you said well your mug advert never says you can kill people with guns which i don't need lmao

Does most of the times and still. That just means you gotta be careful for next time

Accepted,
There is no rule where you need to have something along the lines of "guns out = KOS" in your mug advert. Also, in this event, you were under the correct assumption that the individual you were mugging was about to kill you with the supposed weapon, which was a tool gun. Although it was a tool gun and not a weapon, staff discretion comes into play where you should've been verbally warned and advised to make sure that they had a weapon next time before opening fire, but from what I have read this was not intentional. Therefore, your warn will be removed and the staff member will be advised on how to deal with these kinds of situations in the future. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom