Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Purchasable Currency as well as exchange rates.

Suggestion: Add an option on the Riverside store/or In-game (whichever is easier) where you can purchase currency i.e. £5 for £250,000 etc you get the idea and as for the conversions if you can add an NPC in-game with allows you to exchange In-game money for Tokens and vise versa Tokens for In-game money e.g. 100 Tokens = £50,000.
How will this benefit the community: I'd believe this could benefit the community, coming from the owners perspective more income therefore more money to go towards further development on Riverside and from the players point of view a nice way to earn some extra tokens if they don't have VIP, Support or Platinum where you get extra Tokens every 6 minutes they can just use their extra cash they have and purchase a bunch of Tokens to buy Gun skins, Knives or whatever they desire and to get some extra cash or get rid of some Tokens as well as just spending some money they don't need etc you get the jist from here I just think this would be a nice cool add-on in my opinion.
Link(s): I don't really have any links to any Mods/add-ons but I'm sure they must exist somewhere out there on the Steam Workshop.

+1 for exchanging tokens to money, -100 for purchasing money off the store. P2P jobs are enough.

Top Bottom