Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Billy Bobs Staff Application Volume 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Billy Bob
1.2 How old are you?13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 Nearly 4 Months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:567696118
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:RDM Random Death Match killing another player for no RP related reason.

1.Person 1(Suited Citizen) kills person 2 (Hobo) because his building is bad.

2. Person 1 kills person 2 after he is called gay by person 2.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule.

1.Person 1 is killed by Person 2 (PC) Person 1 proceeds to re-enter the place of death and kill the PC.

2. Person 1 has killed Person 2 for carjacking Person 2 returns to try again.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Being Outnumbered by a certain amount of firearms.

1. Person 1 is taken hostage by persons 2 and 3 both armed with MP9's he fails to comply with basic instructions of getting in the car.

2.Person 1 is getting arrested plenty of armed officers are around him and refuses to put his hands up after multiple times of asking.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Dislike or prejudice of Homosexuals.

1. Person 1 calls person 2 a faggot because he has had his car robbed.

2.Person 1 binds the word person 2 is a f@cking g@y f@ggot and proceeds to spam it in the chat.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Dislike or prejudice to people with different colored skin.

1. Person 1 Mic spams the n-word to person 2.

2. Person 1 calls Person 2 a monkey outside RP.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Id take both sides of the situation check logs ask if there was any video evidence if not fine id then point out the obvious rule break of William stealing an NHS vehicle and then give him a punishment that suits the situation.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I'd get both sides of the situation check for the advert when I find the advert tell Joe that he has adverted and that he needs to keep an eye out and keep in mind for the future.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?Id get both sides of the situation tell off Joe for building on the pavement and then tell off William for raiding the tent id also punish William accordingly for RDM and NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would take Joe tell him I'm going to have to jail him just to have a re-read over the rules and then punish him accordingly.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I Can handle people being angry and disrespectful and wouldn't affect my work as a staff member

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I'd ask for a second opinion and result to the resources around me

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1. I can process things easily
2.Good understanding of the rules
3.I know where to ask for help

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1.PC sometimes doesn't work hopefully getting fixed soon
2.School during daytime
3.Certain Commitments

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I've been a member of Riverside for 3 months now and learnt the rules the hard way and generally just learning them I think this would be a great opportunity for me to also be a great help for riverside taking sits punishing and answering basic questions about the server

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?yes

Kev

You are not known in the community.
Personally, getting known in the community is better in Staff.

Only seen you on yesterday once.
You called RDM on me, while you were raiding my base.
You broke NLR.

You called RDM on me, while you were raiding my base.
You broke NLR.
To be fair I was involved with this - I thought it was RDM as you seemed to come out of nowhere - We didn't break NLR as 10 minutes had passed and we only went there to meet with friends who were basing with you.

Denied, I don't believe you are ready for staff, you may reapply in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom