Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted CarrotCake Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? CarrotCake
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 Weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:437584009
1.7 References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is Random death match, killing someone for no reason. Example if you go up to a NHS worker and just kill them for no reason then that would be RDM. If you are walking down the street and someone walks up to you and kills you for no reason, that is also RDM.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR means New Life Rule (Going back to the same place when you have died). For example if player 1 raids bank and kills player 2, then if player 2 proceeds to come back to the situation/area that would be NLR. Another example is if you are in a hostage situation and you kill a player then that player returns back to the area that is also NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is where you are at life and death situation, and you pull a gun out and kill everyone. For example being mugged by two people and you are at gun point, if you pull out a weapon and attempt or kill the people who are mugging you that is FearRP. Another example is if police officers have you at gun point then you proceed to kill them, that would also be FearRP.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is using terms that offends "Gay" or "Lesbian". For example if you are basing with your friends then you put a text screen saying "All gays or lesbians can not enter" that is Homophobia. Another example is if you are doing a raid and someone says in text or voice chat "you are gay you can't raid with us" that is homophobia.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is discriminating peoples skin colour, race, religion or there country. An example is if you are basing with people and a person comes up and asks if they can base and you say "You can't base with us because your black". Another example is if someone comes up to you saying you cant play this server because of your religion that is also Racism.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First I would teleport both the reported player and the reporter who made the sit. Then I would listen to both sides to see what happened. After that I would check logs or ask for video evidence. Even if there is valid proof he adverted I would still punish William for stealing NHS vehicle (If there was proof of that).

2.7:
Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people.
What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would teleport them both to the sit and listen to both sides. Then I would check where William shot Joe, if William shot Joe when he was not inside of then I would punish William accordingly. If Joe was inside of the PD I will tell him that William did advert PD raid and no punishment will be given.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First I would teleport both of them to the sit, then I would listen to both sides to see what happened. Then I would check logs and also ask for any video evidence. If Joe was basing on the street as a "Drug dealer" then I would punish him accordingly . If William raids Joe with no advert then he will be punished accordingly. Also if William drives back to the place he died and kills Joe that would be NLR he will be punished accordingly

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring Joe to me and tell him he cant do any major crimes while there is a PD meeting happening. I would advise him to read the rules and try to know most rules or even the basic rules. I would follow the punishment list to punish Joe accordingly.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I think I should be chosen because I'm active, kind and friendly. I can work well in teams or by myself, i have a great understanding of the rules and the commands for the admin system. I'm active, I can also keep chilled in difficult situations. I can provide my time and dedication into being staff, I will also make sure players don't break rules and make sure to remind them to read the rules. I can answer most things there maybe somethings where i cant answer, at that point i would contact online staff or a Management member if needed. I will ensure I give the correct information in sits or if I get asked any questions by staff or players.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would contact another staff member that is online or a Management member if needed. I would make sure i get the right information before proceeding onwards.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes on multiple different DarkRP servers and even StarwarsRP. The ranks i got to was Staff Manager, Manager, Moderator, Head Admin and Operator

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Hard worker, time and dedication

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Collage (That is the only thing that is my weekness)

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I would like to become staff because I want to make sure people get the most out of RiversideRP and enjoy there tiime while they are on the server. I am active I'm on everyday, in the week i can be on the server for 6-7 hours and at weekends about 10-12 hours. I can work well in times or working on my own. I will always take sits when they come through and try to reduce the amount of rule breaks on the server. I enjoy playing RiversideRP because it has a great community and great staff. Also i have a great knowledge of all of the commands that the server uses for example !gag (Stops a player from talking in Voice Chat), !ungag (vice versa of !gag), !god (Puts you in god mode to stop you from being killed) and !ungod (vice versa of !god. I also know lots more commands I just wont state all of the commands.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

honestly don't even know who you are fella
maybe try putting yourself out there

honestly don't even know who you are fella
maybe try putting yourself out there
I have tried to as much as I can. Im a TSUPT on the Metropolitan Police Department. I will try harder :)

+1 Knows rules, Active and Friendly overall good fit for the staff team in my eyes

Please let me know if there is anything I should change. Also thanks for the feedback :)

+1 you seem okay and seem to know the rules and active my only concern is you tried to trick NHS staff to give you a role. I know was probably a prank/joke but its
Not the right behaviour for staff member to trick people into giving you roles

+1 you seem okay and seem to know the rules and active my only concern is you tried to trick NHS staff to give you a role. I know was probably a prank/joke but its
Not the right behaviour for staff member to trick people into giving you roles
Sorry about that. I was having a bit of a bad day doing that, i was a little annoyed about getting blacklisted for driving the wrong car after not getting told about it in my training. (Sorry again)

Sorry about that. I was having a bit of a bad day doing that, i was a little annoyed about getting blacklisted for driving the wrong car after not getting told about it in my training. (Sorry again)
Totally understandable mate. If you feel that it was unfair you can appeal against your blacklist. Message crab and explain the situation. He may let you off as it was before he got appointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom