Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted RDM (Question mark?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:CodComedyCian
SteamID64:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303261390
Date of warning issue:Saturday, 11 September 2021

Member of staff:Celtric
Warning reason (screenshot):DownBelow
Why should we remove the warning?

So to begin with me and squid were in the road looking for an invis prop someone had placed down and then antony drove into the prop and crashed and he got out his car so squidward adverted carjack and STOLE his ride From my point of view Antony And scott started shooting - BUT this was not the case it was only scott who had shot and because i
thought that both shot we had came back and wanted to kill them so i killed antony first but then misclicked and clicked my bind that takes out keys so scrambling about i couldnt kill scott so he kills me
then 10minutes later i was brought to a sit where antony demanded celtric warn me for RDM

1631372687846.png

Antony didn't fire a single shot, he stood still, about 20 feet from me, as I shot at you after you stole my car. I Have no clue how you thought Antony was shooting at you given our clearly different player models, and the fact only 1 gun was going off....

We got out the car after Colliding with the props and found out that it was you that placed them (I believe Celtric gave you a verbal warning in that same sit)

As you've said, you then stole my car, and i thus shot you. Upon returning, you walked straight passed me, right into Antony's face, and then started shooting. I find it extremely hard to believe you were trying to kill us both given you walked passed me, straight up to Antony, and stood still for a second before actually shooting him.

In my opinion, you're looking for any thin veil of an excuse to justify your very clear rule breach, and in my eyes, you should actually have received 2 warns, including one for prop misuse. So honestly, i'm not sure what you're hoping to accomplish with this appeal, given how lenient Celtric was.

Antony didn't fire a single shot, he stood still, about 20 feet from me, as I shot at you after you stole my car. I Have no clue how you thought Antony was shooting at you given our clearly different player models, and the fact only 1 gun was going off....

We got out the car after Colliding with the props and found out that it was you that placed them (I believe Celtric gave you a verbal warning in that same sit)

As you've said, you then stole my car, and i thus shot you. Upon returning, you walked straight passed me, right into Antony's face, and then started shooting. I find it extremely hard to believe you were trying to kill us both given you walked passed me, straight up to Antony, and stood still for a second before actually shooting him.

In my opinion, you're looking for any thin veil of an excuse to justify your very clear rule breach, and in my eyes, you should actually have received 2 warns, including one for prop misuse. So honestly, i'm not sure what you're hoping to accomplish with this appeal, given how lenient Celtric was.
Scott fella
i recorded the whole thing i clicked my bind that takes my keys out
obviously when a shotgun goes off it looks like more then 1 person was shooting so obviously i thought you both were shooting

Accepted, in this instance, I've seen Cian's POV from his video recording; I can understand Cian's justification behind assuming that both Antony and Scott shot at the vehicle. However, for future clarification, you must be 100% sure on who actually shot at you before going back and returning fire. Otherwise, any future warnings that you receive regarding this topic will stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom