Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted RDM Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davey

Dave
Staff Member
Name: Zack
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:519461669
Date of warning issue: 08/28/2021
Member of staff: Eric Nelson
Warning reason (screenshot : RDM unknown.png
Why should we remove the warning? : Alright I was going by my day when I all of a sudden had the idea to raid this base, now this was a base of drug dealers so I naturally assumed any drug dealers within the vicinity was involved with this base so, I kill one drug dealer that was in front of me after my advert then I turn around and kill another behind me. The drug dealer that was behind me made a sit and claimed that he was not involved with the drug dealers that I raided therefore I got warned for RDM but from my POV I saw a drug dealer outside of a drug dealer's so I killed him due to the raid

Although I am no longer staff I do believe I should not have warned zack
from what I remember I did rush this sit and did not ask both sides for their side of the story
if I did know the other side of the story I would have given zack a verbal warning as this was a simple and honest mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom