Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted RDM Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davey

Dave
Staff Member
Name: Zack (Mr Bobey at the time)
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:519461669
Date of warning issue:
13/08/21
Member of staff:
Joshy
Warning reason (screenshot): RDM -

Why should we remove the warning?:
Right I was going about my day and came across this person and I thought why not mug him so I did, 5 minutes later I get pulled up to a sit saying that I RDM'ed him even though it was a mug. Joshy argued that because the person was AFK I wasn't allowed to mug him but I have been told by other staff members that I can mug someone regardless if they are AFK or not.

Hello Zack

Just to start off you cannot mug someone who is AFK as I found out a couple of months ago when I was warned for doing the same thing and when appealed for the same reason I was denied, if you know they're AFK and will be unable to drop the money due to this and you just have the intent of killing them instead of getting Monetoral gain out of this situation maybe you shouldn't do the mugging in the first place, take this into account.

Davey

Dave
Staff Member
Hello Zack

Just to start off you cannot mug someone who is AFK as I found out a couple of months ago when I was warned for doing the same thing and when appealed for the same reason I was denied, if you know they're AFK and will be unable to drop the money due to this and you just have the intent of killing them instead of getting Monetoral gain out of this situation maybe you shouldn't do the mugging in the first place, take this into account.
Would you like to show me a rule that says I CAN'T mug someone while AFK.

Would you like to show me a rule that says I CAN'T mug someone while AFK
It's called common sense, surely you thought at some point "I can't mug someone when AFK", how would they give you money?

Davey

Dave
Staff Member
It's called common sense, surely you thought at some point "I can't mug someone when AFK", how would they give you money?
The only place you can be AFK is in spawn if you are out of spawn it is fair game.

The only place you can be AFK is in spawn if you are out of spawn it is fair game.
Well if I was warned for pretty much the same thing what do you expect from me in a sit like that, again, use common sense.

Davey

Dave
Staff Member
Well if I was warned for pretty much the same thing what do you expect from me in a sit like that, again, use common sense.
Now you are changing your story, originally you said you WERE warned for the same thing and now you are saying that you were warned for BASICALLY the same thing.

Accepted.

Generally, you shouldn't be mugging someone if you know they're AFK, as your clear intent is just to kill them and not to gain money. However, I understand how you feel you got an unfair warn as it isn't directly written in the rules, so in this case, your warn will be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom