Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Re-add everything with Meth in the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drug dealer is now a useless role and the stuff needs to be re-added.
It wasn't OP at all and it allowed people to roleplay with others with the drugs.

If it is an issue with the mod, then why don't you contact the owners of the mod?

You can still make lean as a drug dealer so it isn't completely useless, and there was a dupe glitch with the meth that people did so it had to be removed.

It wasn't OP at all and it allowed people to roleplay with others with the drugs.

If it is an issue with the mod, then why don't you contact the owners of the mod?
Why dont you contact the owner of the mods if you want it that badly

You can still make lean as a drug dealer so it isn't completely useless, and there was a dupe glitch with the meth that people did so it had to be removed.
I did not know about the glitch. Also, lean is very time-consuming and boring to do, as you just spam items into and shake it around. It's just boring and I would rather have the short minigames like the meth did.

Jon

I mean Riverside Roleplay cannot use the meth addon cause people can dupe it and gain 10's of millions, so until the duping glitch get's fixed i don't see why this addon should be readded into Rierside

Arm

then as a short time period they should get a offbrand meth mod

Lean is the most boring shit ever. The only good that it does is that you touch your sensitivity settings for like 5 minutes per time.
It is so slow and you barely earn anything.

Unless you are successful with all of the other raids, you can barely earn any money on server.
The hourly pay or the arrests you make with police (literally 0 as everyone own guns).

Gun dealer barely pays shit, nobody wants to pay guns for what they can lose in seconds.

There is no other way to earn an income than having a donator role to gamble, sell guns for the cheapest prices, making arrests (best one atm) or raiding everywhere on the server (can be difficult and repetitive).

i wouldnt advise anyone doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom