Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: raymond reddington
SteamID64: 76561198329506402
Date of ban issue: 4 7 2021
Member of staff: leeroy
Ban reason (screenshot): i know i was denied but plz lissen i would never do this i was hacked me zain, super and others where going to make a server yes but i lways was saying i dident want negitivity i even have proof of that zain and super know who it was you can ask them i am very sorry
Why should we unban you?: i was hacked i cant not help it. plz bleave me on this

in the image it shows i said i dient want negitivity and you can check the time stamp

Attachments

• 1625422507833.png
    1625422507833.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 20
Denied
  • Today, yourself and another individual conspired to make a new PoliceRP Garry's Mod server in spite of Riverside being "crroupt", etc. You can deny this all you like, but I was a first hand witness to the messages sent between yourself and others in the chat that was organised to make it. Therefore, your ban will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom