Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Re Apply Staff App DJ MAN (bigmike7009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? DJ MAN
1.2 How old are you? 17
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since last year, not sure exactly when, but its been a while
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:591343869
1.7 References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Someone pulls a gun out and shoots you without any requests or orders.
Someone pulls a knife out and kills a freshly spawned in player still in spawn.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
I got killed, ran straight back to my base to check if my printers are still there.
I bought a gun, got killed for it, and ran back to get revenge.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
I pull a gun out, and the Miner refuses to comply
I start getting mugged at gunpoint and decide that I should take 5 seconds to pull my gun out.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Someone discriminates a person just because they don't like the opposite sex.
Someone refuses to be around certain people just because of their sexual orientation.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Labeling people just because of different ethnicities.
Mistreating/Treating someone in a different way just because of skin color.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly I would take them both on top of a roof and ask them to tell their own side of the story. I would then explain to William how he did the right thing by adverting carjack but I would explain that it is against the server rules to commit crimes against the NHS. Then I would ask joe if he wants William warned and would ward William if Joe said yes. Finally I would return both to their last locations and make sure Joe gets his vehicle back.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring them both to a roof and get each side of the story, I would then proceed to check the logs for when he adverted and killed the 6 people, if he adverted before killing the kills would be justified and I would explain to Joe that during a PD raid they are able to KOS anyone who is not assisting. However if he killed the 6 people before adverting, I would warn William for MRDM and get a higher staff member to issue the ban.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

As joe is on the drug dealer job he cannot base on the sidewalk, Joe has the right to kill William as he was inside his base, William has then Broken the NLR rule and then he has stolen Joe's drugs, I would warn William for RDM, FTA, and NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would check the logs to see if a High Rank did confirm a PD meeting was going on; I then would bring Joe to a roof and explain the rule that when a High Rank Government official announces NO MAJOR CRIMES it means all players can't Raid Bank/Raid PD/Raid (As per the Major Crime Rules), I then would check Joe to see if he has warnings to confirm if he's a new player or not, If he's a new player I would warn him for MRDM + Jail for 3 minutes. If Joe is an experienced player, I would speak to another staff member to get the player banned for Mass RDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I believe I deserve this staff rank because I have been staff before many times on multiple servers. Another reason I think I deserve the rank of Tmod is because of my activity I am on when I can be on. Another reason I think I deserve this rank is because I know the rules. Another reason I think I deserve this rank is because I know how to handle situations and stay calm in them. Another reason I think I deserve this rank is because I have not been warned in awhile. Another reason I think I deserve this rank is because I know when to warn someone and when not to warn someone and when to jail someone or just to give out a verbal warning. Another reason I think I deserve Tmod is because I try to be as unbiased as possible. Another reason I think I should be a Tmod is because I listen to my higher ups and when they tell us get on or when there is a staff sit up I get on and take it.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

If I were in this situation, I would contact a higher up within the staff team, I would then inform them of the situation and get their input on the situation and take it from there.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

I staffed on SWRP GL for 3 months as a Moderator.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

1. Experienced.
2. Active
3. Problem Solving

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

1. I am at tech full time Mon-Friday 9-4:30
2. I have severe OCD, so I focus on details a lot.
3. Sometimes I work too hard so I could burnout easily.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I want to become staff as I have had quite a bit of experience, I know the rules, and I am well known. I have dedicated quite a bit of my time towards this server and want to help it more by being a part of the staff team. I have been told that I would be a promising staff member if I were to apply and I hope to prove that in the future. I hope to have a hand in helping the server be the best it can be. With my experience as a HU I have learned new skills that can help me if I were accepted into the staff team.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
Dyslexia

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom