Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted REALSKENGMAN STAFF ABUSEING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arm

Member(s) of staff: REALSKENGMAN
Member(s) of staff's rank: SENIOR MODERATOR
Date of Incident: 31/10/22
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:
Since i joined the server i switched to NCA Constable i walked out of spawn walked arround and seen skend quickly but a knife away beside me as im on NCA i tase him and cuff him as i pick him up he freeze's me with staff and a fuw minutes later advert's kill me wihle im frozen he only un freezes me to get himself killed witch worked on his part/// after words as a HITMAN he starts mugging peple and doing raids even tho i told him he cant due to his job he then RDM'ed me during the raids and had his friend i assume Patrick baitmen rdm me i told skeng to "fucking warn him" because he watched the guy ardm and rdm but does nothing about it even tho he is going arround warning people for prop block and such "he mugged a guy called happy and killed him , in responce happy rdmed him back because skeng was a hitman and cant even mug people,
Evidence on the incident: CLIP,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom