Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied RealSkengman's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Changing vote to -1)

You RDMED someone today, You killed him because he was "disrespecting" you. I do not think you have the attitude as well as understand the rules as of now so -1.

(Changing vote to -1)

You RDMED someone today, You killed him because he was "disrespecting" you. I do not think you have the attitude as well as understand the rules as of now so -1.
I understand, I didn't exactly explain myself correctly then and there but I was over my head in that situation I had too much adrenaline I can agree and I let it get out of hand apologies for that incident earlier believe me that wasn't my Intention but I'm trying to get past this Issue i've had for ages of me just letting my adrenaline get the best of me It was just a very stressful situation at that moment in time and a lot was going on and my mind wasn't set in one place then before I knew I screw myself up yk bit annoying but I gotta move on.

Regards, Skeng

Denied, also don't include people in your references if they have no knowledge of you doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom