Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Disconnect: bSecure Anticheat

Hey
was wondering if anyone has any ideas to get passed this try restarting router and reinstalling gmod also says i have a problem with fzn dmv lua

Thanks

Hi,

I have encountered this issue before, I have found a few methods to stop this happening, it normally happens just after restart and you keep trying to connect when the server is booting or if your connection to the server is poor while trying to connect.
For this issue, I have found that if you stop trying to connect for a while or reboot your modem/router to then try to reconnect after a short period (20 minutes), as this is an automatic kick, I would also try rebooting your steam service too.

Or possibly as above, removing any cheats.

Many thanks,

Hi,

I have encountered this issue before, I have found a few methods to stop this happening, it normally happens just after restart and you keep trying to connect when the server is booting or if your connection to the server is poor while trying to connect.
For this issue, I have found that if you stop trying to connect for a while or reboot your modem/router to then try to reconnect after a short period (20 minutes), as this is an automatic kick, I would also try rebooting your steam service too.

Or possibly as above, removing any cheats.

Many thanks,
Thanks tried this As saw it on other thread but still not working

fzn

I mean most of the stuff said here is wrong so I will tell you what bSecure actually does.
It basically prevents people with alts/VPNs from joining, so either you are using a cloud gaming provider or are on a VPN. If you continue to have this issue, please join our discord and make a ticket.

I mean most of the stuff said here is wrong so I will tell you what bSecure actually does.
It basically prevents people with alts/VPNs from joining, so either you are using a cloud gaming provider or are on a VPN. If you continue to have this issue, please join our discord and make a ticket.
Hi FZN,

Actually my response does work in some circumstances and has worked for numerous people on previous posts on this issue, I understand it is designed for VPNs however this issue does also occur from as I have explained spamming to reconnect on restart as the system attempts to believe your IP address to be a VPN or an attempt of attack / spam.

Nothing said here is wrong, it is more other options for people who suffer similar issues.

Personally I believe there should be a guide on the forum explaining this as a common kick reason and what to do if it persists etc. Just as a suggestion to this to help people in the future.

Hope you can understand my perspective and that I am not trying to undermine you, it is more a personal view to the situation.

Many thanks,

Hi FZN,

Actually my response does work in some circumstances and has worked for numerous people on previous posts on this issue, I understand it is designed for VPNs however this issue does also occur from as I have explained spamming to reconnect on restart as the system attempts to believe your IP address to be a VPN or an attempt of attack / spam.

Nothing said here is wrong, it is more other options for people who suffer similar issues.

Personally I believe there should be a guide on the forum explaining this as a common kick reason and what to do if it persists etc. Just as a suggestion to this to help people in the future.

Hope you can understand my perspective and that I am not trying to undermine you, it is more a personal view to the situation.

Many thanks,

Hey harry i cant seem to make a ticket as i am unable to verify my account on the discord thanks

Top Bottom