Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Denied Remove homophobia/racism/isms rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

I don't know? Discord Ts&Cs, Facepunch/Gmod regulations. It's almost as if influencing self harm is illegal!

Desann

I'm not being funny but it's a bit weird that you'd feel so strongly about this to the point where you'd make it a suggestion. Like do you really wanna call people these things so much that you'd try and get rid of the rule?

Ben

PoliceRP Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
It's a bit of a sticky one but why allow it when you can abuse it and players can be from all over the world and take offence to that shit so I wouldn't even bother making it a thing tbh it's unnecessary. -1

Ben

PoliceRP Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Being racist and homophobic? You'd get banged up for that irl just because it's behind a screen doesn't mean it's ok bro 😂

BB5K / Barack Obama

I'm not being funny but it's a bit weird that you'd feel so strongly about this to the point where you'd make it a suggestion. Like do you really wanna call people these things so much that you'd try and get rid of the rule?
nah I'm not gonna go around calling people slurs, its just to stop people getting THREE WEEK bans over something as trivial as saying faggot.

Matos

PoliceRP Junior-Administrator
Jailbreak Junior-Administrator
Staff Member
-1 Homophobia and racism are against the law.

pat

Staff of the Month
PoliceRP Administrator
Jailbreak Junior-Administrator
Staff Member
Being racist and homophobic? You'd get banged up for that irl just because it's behind a screen doesn't mean it's ok bro 😂
-1, agreed with ben

Reactions: Ben

Harry.

Graphics & Design
Jailbreak Senior-Administrator
PoliceRP Moderator
Staff Member
Literally what everyone should say. -1

Reactions: Ben

Desann

Your whole argument is around someone who said something offensive to someone and got banned for 3 weeks if you don't want to get banned don't say stuff that's going to offend people simply as. Ben's right, just because you're hiding behind your screen and saying it just says more about you than it does the people getting offended by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom