Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Gmod diseases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Disease mod for events
How will this benefit the community: Good for events you can infect someone (for example a PCSO) and due to the PCSO having to interact with lots of people as part of their job it'll spread fast or slow depending how social they are and then give NHS perm to cure people and give em the disease checker
Link(s): Smart Disease Mod · gmodstore I already own this and im unable to use it as I have no server so I have all the raw files

the owner is litterally banned that must say a lot about the addon

its used for a couple servers for example a star wars RP server I play on which uses it for events, ISB etc and even though the author is banned its still used for popular servers and is quite good (and can cause chaos if thats what is the goal)

The fact the author is banned is defenitly raising too many major red flags to trust this.

Should also add you could just host a server from your pc to test it, as far as I'm guessing

Denied
The author of the addon has been banned from gmodstore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom