Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Remove Logan from London Mafia Godfather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatesway

Forums Manager
I do feel like there should be some renewal within the London Mafia as clearly, it's not working.
As to who that 'renewal' would be, is up to senior management.

Active Alpha

+1 what's the point in having a department which the head of it is going to be inactive. in my opinion make someone else god father so they can be active to make the department great again like it used to be.

Calaper

LM’s a pile of shit, and with you as Godfather, i’d rather it be removed, than a 10 year old running it, only my opinion.
Think whatever you want, just because you dont like something/someone doesn't mean that its/he is bad. But thank you for compliment, i really liked it especially when i realized that you are staff and deputy commissioner. Either way be happy that I left T, now your asses wont be bombed every 30 minutes. Have a nice day 😀.

Calaper

LM’s a pile of shit, and with you as Godfather, i’d rather it be removed, than a 10 year old running it, only my opinion.
Even if you don't think that i am a good fit for Godfather, i will still get help from an Ex. Godfather with which i have already planned everything about LM, so you don't need to worry about that.

ArabKid

+1 Because the higherups are never on! I have just seen some Higherups but they are not on the Lm team anyways and they don't even care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom