Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Jon's metagame warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Name: Jon
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:204519116
Date of warning issue:6/12/2021
Member of staff: DABABAY
Warning reason (screenshot):Metagame?
Why should we remove the warning? right so i simply read a "Lawyer to PD 5 minutes advert" and i thought to my self ill just counter arrest as people always do that, So i went into PD lobby i wasn't able to access PD cause officers were blocking it so i adverted counter arrest killed the officers,

with the metagaming, the advert is intended for a person who would like to rp as a lawyer to know that one is needed at that moment an without this advert there was no way for you to know that an arrest is happening without seeing that advert

Last edited:

Jon

with the metagaming, the advert is intended for a person who would like to rp as a lawyer to know that one is needed at that moment an without this advert there was no way for you to know that an arrest is happening without seeing that advert, this is what i was told by another staff member a bit before so correct me if im wrong
what?

Accepted, I can understand where Dababy is coming from - however, since a lawyer has been adverted to come to PD you know that someone is arrested. Bit of a grey area on this, but it can be applied in the same context that PD turns up to "/advert bank raid", which wouldn't be metagaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom