Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Joshyyy
1.2 How old are you? 13 years old
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? around 1-2 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:551798905
1.7 References (if any)?
Jackky
Relax

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM or Random Death Match, is killing a player for no valid or apparent reason. Example 1: To kill an officer in the middle of nowhere with no warning and when dragged into a sit say "I killed him because he is a Police Officer". Example 2: There is a citizen who has just joined the game and decides he is going to walk down the road towards a man with a gun to ask him how to play, the man with a gun turn round and shoots him without warning.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR or New Life Rule, Is a rule that states you cannot return to the ongoing situation you died at for at least 5 minutes. Example 1: A player is killed in a bank raid by a police officer but when he respawns the raid isnt over so he goes back to continue the raid. Example 2: 2 Suited Citizens are having a gun battle and eventually there is one winner, the one who lost goes back for revenge.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP or Fear Role Play, is the character valuing life in an armed and outnumbered situation. Example 1: 2 Players goes up to another with a pistol and advert "*Kidnap*", the player being kidnapped pulls out an AK-47 and kills both players, This is FearRP as the player is outnumbered and didn't have his gun equipped before the other player. Example 2: A PCSO is approached by 5 terrorists with guns and is told to get in the car, instead of doing so he tazers one and is killed.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is the word for abuse towards homosexuals. Example 1: 1 player goes up to another and calls him a "fat bender who should be hung for his sexuality" as this is way out of order this would be firmly against the server rule: Discrimination. Example 2: 1 player calls a sit on another for RDM, during this sit the player who had the sit called on him has a high possibility of being banned because he had been warned for it a couple of times, so in a way of angriness that player starts calling the one who called the sit "bent" and because its in a sit it is calssed as out of RP therefore it is homophobia

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is the discrimination towards someone of the different race/ethnic background. Example 1: 1 player goes up to another, the player hes gone up to happens to be black, the player who went up to him calls him a fat n-word and sprints off, this is racism as its too far. Example 2: 1 player calls a sit on another for FTA in a bank raid, the player called to the sit calls the other a stupid black c*nt, this is racism as its outof RP and very far out of order.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Tell William that he won't be warned for FTA but he will be warned for Crimes against NHS as it is against the server rules to steal an ambulance.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Tell Joe that if you enter PD while there is a PD raid going on that William has full authority to kill him.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Tell William he will be warned for FTA and NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Tell Joe that he will be warned for Interrupting a PD raid.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because I can bring back the activity back into the server that Staff need, as of writing this yesterday I held a NHS Tryout and it was constantly interrupted, I called for an admin and there was none on, I'm motivated to help the server, take hours out of my day to staff the server, I'm dedicated towards the server, it's the only thing I play on my computer, on weekends ill spend 10-20 hours playing just the server, I've got experience with power as I'm a Trial superintendent on PD and a consultant on NHS, I know the server rules as I've been in sits here and there and I make sure I know if what I'm doing is against the rules or not. I've done my research on the server, I am quite patient and I don't value any sits differently.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask a higher up to help me deal with it or tell me how to deal with it.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I have never staffed a server before

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Patience

Good understanding of the rules

Great activity

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

Cannot be as active midweek as I have school

My PC isn't the greatest so occasionally I may crash in sits

Not the best with commands (That's chat commands not telling people what to do so something like !cloak)

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I feel a bit unnerved when going on the server due to the lack of staff, I don't feel like I'm going to have a very good experience, that may have unfortunately happened to me but that's all in the past so if I can improve the playtime of others that would be the top thing for me, the power isn't the biggest thing for me it's other peoples morals, that's why I want to become staff.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No, no help at all
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes of course.

All the best, Joshyyy ?

T-SUPT PD
CONSULTANT NHS
SCO-19 PPVT

Hello Joshhyyy,
+1;

I’ve seen you in game loads of times and you have an amazing knowledge of the rules.

Denied, from personal encounters with you in-game through spectate (and other factors), you don't meet the criteria I have in mind for a staff member. I'd suggest working on your professionalism and behavior throughout Riverside before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom