Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Metrail Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Metrail
Discord-ID: Metrail#7842
Ban reason: Cannot remember
Ban date: 1+ Year ago
Why should we unban you?: I've forgotten what happened but it was something with Parks, to my knowledge I did not do any malicious stuff or anything serious.

Your ban reason was for the following:

"Causing Community Annoyance" - Did you intend to annoy the community, or devote your part (as a player) in the community to annoy others?

Your ban reason was for the following:

"Causing Community Annoyance" - Did you intend to annoy the community, or devote your part (as a player) in the community to annoy others?
Not at all, I played a lot of the server and didn't purposely target or annoy anyone.

Accepted
As the server has relaunched, and it has been a sufficient period of time within your ban, you will be unbanned. However, this does not mean if you show this type of behaviour again, it will lead to the same punishment. Take this as a warning from you being unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom