remove SCO-19

Zack

Forums Manager
Management
Staff of the Month
PoliceRP Senior-Administrator
Jailbreak Junior-Administrator
Staff Member
+1 There should probably be a limit to how many can be on at a given time, and hey, it's "realistic" because there are only 130 SCO-19 officers in the entire country (0.1% of UK police are SCO-19).
Agreed

Last edited:

Wescott

Staff Supervisor
Management
Staff Member
SCO need to be reformed or stripped of certain privileges due to the lack of major crimes e.g. not being allowed to patrol and can only respond to situations they're called to because there is no need for SCO to be preforming traffic stops or issuing tickets.

Jabbers

Community Owner
Senior Management
Superadmin
Can you suggest ways to improve it instead of just saying "Remove it because I don't like it"

SilenceIsFat

Banned
Can you suggest ways to improve it instead of just saying "Remove it because I don't like it"
uh, can't respond to unarmed sits, If you're aiming for realism, give them a G36C or HK instead of an AR15, (Including PD of course), Make a limit of how many people can be on each job, (Maybe 3 per lowerdown jobs) as SCO-19 don't need "numbers" to be good ("Highly" trained), Remove some of the ranking structure to accommodate for the lack of job slots, etc

Zack

Forums Manager
Management
Staff of the Month
Staff Member
make it like staff, have sco on duty per player basis
Do you mean "staff should have control of the amount of SCO on per player count"?

Jabbers

Community Owner
Senior Management
Superadmin
make it like staff, have sco on duty per player basis
My original message was supposed to be to OP, as everyone else on the thread has been helpful.

And yeah to be honest that makes a lot of sense; If the server is dead it makes more sense for the SCO19 lot to play as PD, whereas if there are 40 players, there should be a few SCO19.

Desann

uh, can't respond to unarmed sits, If you're aiming for realism, give them a G36C or HK instead of an AR15, (Including PD of course), Make a limit of how many people can be on each job, (Maybe 3 per lowerdown jobs) as SCO-19 don't need "numbers" to be good ("Highly" trained), Remove some of the ranking structure to accommodate for the lack of job slots, etc
If you're gonna give them the G36C then it needs to be improved, it's not the best thing to use atm. also, SCO 19 uses a type of AR15 variant just under a different name, it's hard to go for that much realism when the gun models aren't there to use so the AR15 is the best to use.

sauce

Banned
Do you mean "staff should have control of the amount of SCO on per player count"?
no, what i mean is, staff can only go on duty for every 15 players right? so sco should only go on for every 5 or 10 players/crims

Zack

Forums Manager
Management
Staff of the Month
Staff Member
My original message was supposed to be to OP, as everyone else on the thread has been helpful.

And yeah to be honest that makes a lot of sense; If the server is dead it makes more sense for the SCO19 lot to play as PD, whereas if there are 40 players, there should be a few SCO19.
Yeah i agree but half of SCO are not in PD because there was a time where half of PD resigned just to be in SCO only, so what about them?

SilenceIsFat

Banned
If you're gonna give them the G36C then it needs to be improved, it's not the best thing to use atm. also, SCO 19 uses a type of AR15 variant just under a different name, it's hard to go for that much realism when the gun models aren't there to use so the AR15 is the best to use.
actually no, the british transport police use the LMT defender AR-15, SCO-19 use the Sig MCX

Desann

actually no, the british transport police use the LMT defender AR-15, SCO-19 use the Sig MCX
I know, what I'm saying is that the ar15 is probably the closest gun model they can find for it (since they look very similar) so it's just easier to have that, unless you can find one. What would change having that over the ar15?

SilenceIsFat

Banned
I know, what I'm saying is that the ar15 is probably the closest gun model they can find for it (since they look very similar) so it's just easier to have that, unless you can find one. What would change having that over the ar15?
that the it won't 2 tap like the AR-15?

Top Bottom