Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Remove 40MM grenades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: remove 40mm grenades
How will this benefit the community: its very unrealistic and quite unfair
Link(s)

+1 they require little skill and cut majors shot when Gov or Crim send 5 which do stupidly high damage

- Gov cries because no majors
- Does majors
- Gets immediately shot down by a 40mm
- Gov cries because no majors
+1

-1, personally I think if bombs by the advanced gun dealer or whatever his name is are allowed then 40MM should be too.

+/- Neutral, 40mm takes a bit of training and Math's to calculate where it should and is going to hit, but at the same time it is very overpowered.

-1, personally I think if bombs by the advanced gun dealer or whatever his name is are allowed then 40MM should be too.
The grenades sold by the black market gun dealer are actually a lot less op and easy to avoid and rather expensive

40mm are very 1 sided and aren’t very cool

+1
Just remove them, people bitch, gov or crim, best to just remove them and move on

The grenades sold by the black market gun dealer are actually a lot less op and easy to avoid and rather expensive

40mm are very 1 sided and aren’t very cool
Oh I see, I have never bought bombs from the Black Market gun dealer so I was just assuming that they were the same, alright, I will make it a +1 but maybe nerf them because there are a few people who like them.

+1 40mm's are just bullshit and you cant really avoid dying to them, feels unfair when you die to them and there is no room for improvement exept for: "next time dont go on gov"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom