Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Remove combat jumping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

well if the opponent isn't jumping around like they are having a seizure, they have a fair chance of being hit and vice versa this will make combat less about looking like you are on class a drugs and more about actual aim, positioning & tactics.
swear combat jumping isn't a broken tactic cause if your jumping around you have to actually track your target while jumping around and moving not just point and shoot and what do you mean positioning it will legit just make people more mad cause you are hiding behide some shield which in it self isn't fair cause the enemy can't push without being shot and being fully exposed, Also Combat jumping as i mentioned isn't for everyone you actually have to aim track and hit your target.

+1 as dale said, just nerf the accuracy while jumping to hell as a solution, any other solutions get -1 from me

Reactions: Jon
well if the opponent isn't jumping around like they are having a seizure, they have a fair chance of being hit and vice versa this will make combat less about looking like you are on class a drugs and more about actual aim, positioning & tactics.
This ^

Jon

what i said swear combat jumping isn't a broken tactic cause if your jumping around you have to actually track your target while jumping around and moving not just point and shoot and what do you mean positioning it will legit just make people more mad cause you are hiding behide some shield which in it self isn't fair cause the enemy can't push without being shot and being fully exposed, Also Combat jumping as i mentioned isn't for everyone you actually have to aim track and hit your target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom