Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Parks silly warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Eric Nelson
SteamID64:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303261390
Date of warning issue:Sunday, 4 July 2021
Member of staff:parks
Warning reason (screenshot):
1625438367768.png

Why should we remove the warning?:Because i was raiding the PD[all valid it was not on cooldown nor broke any rules while being in there] so i start lockpicking the armoury and finish lockpicking the armoury i go down to the bottom of PD at the arrest NPC i see a police officer so i shoot him and then i see he had a man in cuffs so because he is in cuffs i start lockpicking him and remember to advert "counter arrest" while still lockpicking as i had not finished the action and then as soon i finish lockpicking the man i get warned for late advert

Denied, after speaking with Parks, you killing the police officer during the PD raid was valid. However, when you wish to counter arrest the guy in cuffs, you still need to advert prior to initiating the lockpick action, not when the lockpick is halfway finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom