Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Removing permanent knifes with a menu.

Suggestion: My suggestion is that we should add a menu to deposit your permanent knifes into a menu so it takes it away until you want it back, I think this is a good idea as people with loads of guns overall or custom jobs have to struggle with things like (screenshot below) meaning you would have to scroll to even get your over gun out and in this time you would already by low HP and you would most likely lose the PVP
How will this benefit the community: People wouldn't have to worry about their inventory being filled up with knifes meaning you can pull out guns way faster.
Link(s) Sadly, I dont have any images of this but someone could make it for sure as its not that hard.

1661241355750.png

+1 yes 100% its so annoying having loads of knifes in the way of guns

+1 please add this, I hate having to scroll through a knife to get to my guns. Also please add it for vapes as well.

Top Bottom