Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Neuro's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Member Requirements:

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.
- Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest).
- Access to Discord.
- A working microphone.
- Clear understanding of the rules.

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Neuro
1.2 How old are you? I am 14 years old. (Feb 2007)
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I have played a little bit before it shutdown then started playing again in April and am playing most days since then. ( Longer than 2 weeks )
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:227812513
1.7 References (if any)? no.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is Random Death Match. This is when a player kills another player for no valid RP reason. My first example of this is fzn kills jabbers in the street while jabbers is AFK. My second example of this is jabbers kills fzn in spawn because fzn told him to go away.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR means New Life Rule. This makes it so your not allowed to go back and interact with your old life for 5 minutes / Until the situation is over. An example of someone breaking this rule is fzn kills jabbers because jabbers was in his base, after a minute jabbers comes back and starts shouting at fzn. Another example of this is Neuro is doing a bank raid and kills all of the police, the police come back 2 minutes later while neuro is leaving and arrest him.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is when two players use weapons and tell another person to do something. An example of this is Jabbers and fzn pointed their guns at neuro and told him to leave the scene, neuro continues to run towards them and shout at them. Another example of this is an SCO19 cars pulls up infront of an armed suspect and all point guns at him and tell him to put his hands up, he decides to shoot all of them but fails when he gets shot in the head by an SCO19 Sniper on a roof far away.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when you discriminate against people who are part of the LGBTQ+ community. For example Player A is called a gay cunt for being gay by Player B. Another example of this could be a Police Higherup blacklisted a PCSO for being gay but stated the reason of the blacklist was because lack of professionalism and corruption.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when you discriminate against someone for their colour of skin or culture. An example of this is a PCSO called someone a ni**er in a admin sit. Another example of this is a random civilian goes around shouting "all ni**ers should burn in hell* to everyone in spawn.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would tell joe that he did advert, Then I would check if William had done it before and if he has warn him but if he hasn't give him a verbal wanring. I would get William to return the car to joe and repair it if needed then close the sit.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would first get all the facts and find out if joe had adverted Pd raid and if he didn't ban him for Mass Rdm. If he did I would ask both of them if they have any video proof if they fail to provide any I would throw out the sit because of a lack of evidence of the location of william at the time.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? With this its a mess of a sit so I need to get all the facts, I would warn Joe for building out of his property and warn william for NLR and RDM because he drove back in a new life and killed Joe for no real reason within his new life, Then I would get William to drop the exact amount he made ( By Finding out with logs ) and if he refuses get a higherup to take it from him and refund Joe.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would check joes warns to see if hes done anything like this in the past if he hasn't and he says he didn't see the advert I would as a one of Jail them for 10 minutes and give them a warn for Interrupting a meeting and RDM. If he has done it before I would ban him for mass RDM. Afterwards I would look over the meeting for the rest of its duration and make sure all the officers get back so it can resume quickly.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I've been staff before but wasn't the best and want to redeem myself. I take things seriously and want everyone to have a good experience on riverside and not be stopped by those minges.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would contact another staff that's online for guidance if no one is available I would use my best judgement.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I've had experience over the years but most recently staffed on riverside and have really missed staffing and want to redeem myself.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
- Patient
- Unbiased ( No one will be treated differently if their my friend or someone I hate I would still be happy to assist them )

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
- My voice ( I have a squeaky voice that can be annoying to listen to at times )
- School ( I do have school so most of the time won't be as active from Monday - Friday but I will still get on at any time I can )
-

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I love being staff and want to become a good face in the community and I'm always bored but I enjoyed being staff so this time I promise to be the best trial-mod you have and I promise I will only ban people if its absolutely necessary and will always ask another staff member their opinion before banning.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
+1 Would be an amazing staff member, takes all his sits very quickly and there is always a good result. He would help out the server alot as being staff. Definatly would recommend him to be a staff member.

I haven't known him for long but I know he's a nice guy and I haven't had any negative interactions with him

-1, literally carbombed an SCO-19 training the other day and said "he didn't know why he couldn't do it", not fit for staff in my opinion.

-1;

Although you are active, I do believe you aren't currently ready to become staff due to the interactions that I've had with you ingame. You need to re-read over the rules as per the comments above, As well as think to yourself on try not to sound immature within situations.

+1 Would be an amazing staff member, takes all his sits very quickly and there is always a good result. He would help out the server alot as being staff. Definatly would recommend him to be a staff member.
are you dumb how is he taking sits when he isn't staff you retard

I was in an SCO mandatory training and for some reason, he comes up to me with his car and blows me the fuck up [also killed like 4 other people in the explosion ]
i have video evidence aswell

Last edited:
Denied, from my perspective, you are unfit for staff. Your behaviour and attitude which I have seen in-game and on Discord are not what I am looking for. I'd suggest reworking your reputation if you were to reapply again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom