Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Report for "meta-gaming/staff abuse" against Parks and Cian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Cian , Parks
Member(s) of staff's rank: Management
Date of Incident:31/10/2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:

This is one report against two staff who duel raided/countered my raid. I was with another player called Mystic and we decided to raid RS mansion, we surrounded their mansion for around 4-5mins while messing around with meth to jump higher. Parks and Cian claimed that they were watching from the street and had a link inside the mansion which we know was not true since the only 2 RS members online were speaking to us both over discord and this was untrue. When we adverted it was not "/advert RS RAID" but instead "/advert RAID" so there was no indication where we were on the map to others trying to counter. Mystic and I entered the mansion and killed the 2 players we knew were inside due to speaking to them outside of the game on discord. We killed them and raided their cocaine and 1 second after killing them Parks and Cian entered and arrested us both.
This was suspicious since the advert was not specific to any place, there was no one on the street "watching" as Parks told another player and the 2 players inside RS were not calling PD or any other sub-departments. Due to all of these factors I believe Parks and Cian either metagame'd or staff abused in order to arrest me and mystic and enter the mansion. On a side note I made a separate General Discussion on the forums asking if spawning weapons as a staff immediately after finding somewhere to raid whether it was meta-game or staff abuse is also illegal. If this is an offence then Cian has two reports against him from me.
I have clips and screenshots of the time before and during the raid and of Cian spawning his guns to raid quicker breaking the RP which normal player on PD would need to RTB in order to get guns. Please message me on Discord (goodfortuna) or reply in this thread for the clips and screenshots since I couldn't attach due to size of files

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom