Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Simzo's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?

Mr Bob

1.2 How old are you?

1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
One week

1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Yes

1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:41354776

1.7 References (if any)?
None

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM: Random Death Match
Which is killing someone for inappropriate reason

Example: Someone killed another guy for having a car accident
Example: Someone doesn't like the cops so he decided to randomly kill a cop

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR: New Life Rule

Example: Getting killed in a PD raid and going back to PD to continue fighting
Example: Someone killed you so you decided to have revenge and go kill him

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP: Fear Role play

Example: When you are at gunpoint you have to fear for your life and obey the person to avoid being killed
Example: When you are being mugged with a weapon/knife you cant pull out your weapon and fight them

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia: Fear, hatred, discomfort with, or mistrust of people who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual

Example: Insulting another person because he's lesbian/gay/bisexual
Example: Constantly annoying the person because he's lesbian/gay/bisexual

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism: Prejudice, discrimination or hatred directed at someone because of their color, ethnicity or national origin.

Example: Someone showing hatred and insulting someone because of his race
Example: Someone doesn't want to roleplay with another person because of his race

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will bring William to an admin sit and tell him that he is not allowed to steal NHS vehicles, I will either give him a warning or jail him for some time and tell him to read the rules

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will firstly check the logs, make sure that William has actually adverted PD raid and that he was in fact in PD and the killings happened were part of the PD raid, then I will tell Joe that William has actually done nothing wrong because he adverted PD raid and proceeded to raid the PD

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring both of them to an admin sit and tell that Joe can't base on the sidewalk he has to buy a house/room/place to base in, then I will tell William that in the future he should advert Raid when he's going to raid a base and I will warn William for breaking NLR and RDMing Joe

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will check that the bombing happened after the PD meeting advert, if so I would ban Joe for commiting a major crime during PD meeting and Mass RDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

• I am friendly person and I like to help people, as I have seen a lot of new people in the server
  • The server has quite a large number of people and number of staff requests exceed the number of available staff so I decided to apply for staff and be of help
  • I have previous staff experience on many roleplay servers
  • I have self control and I remain calm in stressful situations
  • I want to make sure that people are having fun in the server and not being annoyed by constant rule breakers
  • I am active daily on the server for about 4 to 5 hours

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would recheck the rules or ask another staff for help

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes I have staff experience on DarkRP server, HL2RP server, Military RP server

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
  1. I have many previous staff experiences in the past which will make me familiar in dealing with the staff requests as I have dealt with many rule breakers in the past including mass RDMs, NLR breaking and many different rules
  2. I remain calm when dealing with admin sits and rule breakers and I am fair in giving punishments
  3. I have been playing on this server for some time now and I know all the rules and different mechanics of the server, I will be able to help players and deal with rule breakers
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
  1. I prefer typing over using the mic
  2. I'm not active all the day due to university but usually I'm on the server around 4 pm to 12 am GMT

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I have been playing on this server for a week now, and I really enjoy playing on the server and I've considered applying for staff as I've seen the server is in need of more staff members, I have seen many people in need of help and rule breakers with not enough staff to deal with them all, so I have decided to apply to help the server with my staff experiences from the past and make sure people are following the rules and help the people in need

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes

very poor application
examples are poor
you can not understand how to moderate the server after 1 week of playing

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks in order to make an application.
- No idea who you are
- Never seen you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom