Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Report On Marc/Marcuh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreddful

Trial-Moderator
Staff Member
member(s) of staff's rank: Marc-STEAM_0:0:63937337 Marcuh- STEAM_0:1:168424314
Date of Incident: 4/21/2024
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: T Is returning to base and we come back to Marc and Marcuh actively building a "Hobo" base out front with props that intrude into T base. They also have ramps that go up and into T base. Which should be considered propclimb.
Evidence on the incident: https://streamable.com/saw9q4 https://streamable.com/wdkht1

Bugware

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Hello Dreddful,

In this case, we were building a hobo base which never went into your base nor did it "intrude" into it. It was completely within limits and never went past any of your owned doors nor did it allow any entry into your base.
I apologize if you feel that we intruded upon your base and potentially caused any strife, as it was unintended.

Thanks, Bugware (Marcuh in this case)

member(s) of staff's rank: Marc-STEAM_0:0:63937337 Marcuh- STEAM_0:1:168424314
Date of Incident: 4/21/2024
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: T Is returning to base and we come back to Marc and Marcuh actively building a "Hobo" base out front with props that intrude into T base. They also have ramps that go up and into T base. Which should be considered propclimb.
Evidence on the incident: https://streamable.com/saw9q4 https://streamable.com/wdkht1
Id like to add onto this and my perspective as Dreddful is more a witness. After dealing with a staff situation post a KFC tryout I undeafen and learn that my soilders had been trying to get in touch with me to acknowledge NCA undercover administrators were building on our base. This proceeded to follow fading doors, keypads, and props that they had decided were fair to build onto my base. Add ontop of this a T Meeting was already adverted it didnt make sense as to why they are still prop minging. They then proceeded to trespass our grounds and fire was opened resulting in the death of Bugware and King ET where staff had to forcibly remove their props.

First initial discovery: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/28EBBY1DwRFfxl/d13378D9FFS3?invite=cr-MSxZdFgsMzEzNTk0MjMs

Ending shootout: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/28EJHoSIulXBk4/d13372hMSI5E?invite=cr-MSxIWWksMzEzNTk0MjMs

Bugware

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Id like to add onto this and my perspective as Dreddful is more a witness. After dealing with a staff situation post a KFC tryout I undeafen and learn that my soilders had been trying to get in touch with me to acknowledge NCA undercover administrators were building on our base. This proceeded to follow fading doors, keypads, and props that they had decided were fair to build onto my base. Add ontop of this a T Meeting was already adverted it didnt make sense as to why they are still prop minging. They then proceeded to trespass our grounds and fire was opened resulting in the death of Bugware and King ET where staff had to forcibly remove their props.

First initial discovery: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/28EBBY1DwRFfxl/d13378D9FFS3?invite=cr-MSxZdFgsMzEzNTk0MjMs

Ending shootout: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/28EJHoSIulXBk4/d13372hMSI5E?invite=cr-MSxIWWksMzEzNTk0MjMs
Heres some responses:
We are allowed to build hobo bases on any sidewalk, non base area, in which the place we built were not within your owned doors or property. We also never directly built into your base (as we are physically unable to aswell) and simply build up. In this case, you could argue your base is also breaking the rules as it utilizes ramps to get into a higher position.

next - "t meeting"
We respected the T meeting advert entirely. We arrested someone who was on their way to a meeting and committing a crime, which is allowed. Following this, every terrorist proceeded to come outside to confront us. This stopped the meeting as there was no longer anybody hosting it. Hosting a meeting also does not make you exempt from crimes, especially if commit right infront of a police officer. This is relevant as one of the terrorist pulled out and unholstered gun. we attempted to arrest, and sensing the possible danger, went into the base to arrest him. This is when the shootout occurred. This trespassing issue would also be a PSD issue, not something to bring up in a staff report.

Thanks,
Bugware

Heres some responses:
We are allowed to build hobo bases on any sidewalk, non base area, in which the place we built were not within your owned doors or property. We also never directly built into your base (as we are physically unable to aswell) and simply build up. In this case, you could argue your base is also breaking the rules as it utilizes ramps to get into a higher position.

next - "t meeting"
We respected the T meeting advert entirely. We arrested someone who was on their way to a meeting and committing a crime, which is allowed. Following this, every terrorist proceeded to come outside to confront us. This stopped the meeting as there was no longer anybody hosting it. Hosting a meeting also does not make you exempt from crimes, especially if commit right infront of a police officer. This is relevant as one of the terrorist pulled out and unholstered gun. we attempted to arrest, and sensing the possible danger, went into the base to arrest him. This is when the shootout occurred. This trespassing issue would also be a PSD issue, not something to bring up in a staff report.

Thanks,
Bugware
Screenshot 2024-04-21 172341.png
So this door that in the video was clearly being built on and around
Screenshot 2024-04-21 172441.png

So 3 doors you were not "building" on or near as we didnt "own" them

"We are allowed to build hobo bases on any sidewalk, non base area, in which the place we built were not within your owned doors or property."

So that just got proven wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-21 172527.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-21 172527.png
    743.3 KB · Views: 5

Bugware

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
View attachment 2640
So this door that in the video was clearly being built on and around
View attachment 2641

So 3 doors you were not "building" on or near as we didnt "own" them

"We are allowed to build hobo bases on any sidewalk, non base area, in which the place we built were not within your owned doors or property."

So that just got proven wrong.
Wasnt within that door, and was still a very clear path to get into it

Wasnt within that door, and was still a very clear path to get into it

Property ends at bridge as told by other staff members.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
We were building outside closer to the two large big black props you have outside your base than anything else. And your property ends at your doors you cant build outside from them and if you do it they have to be small props but no staff members has had any real issues with what you have done since it does not get in the way of anything. We also had building signs up and clear to see to show we were actively working on it bit by bit because we were trying to make it look more realistic and just better. Also for the Terrorist meeting YOU stopped the meeting to come outside and argue with PD who they were arresting which I don't know nothing about since I was not on radio because I was undercover and focusing on what I were doing. Then all I see is a man with a gun out unholstered pointing at a officer then he puts the gun away and runs back inside after I tried to cuff him then as I enter to cuff him again he pulls out a gun kills the person next to me and of course I try to return fire.

We were building outside closer to the two large big black props you have outside your base than anything else. And your property ends at your doors you cant build outside from them and if you do it they have to be small props but no staff members has had any real issues with what you have done since it does not get in the way of anything. We also had building signs up and clear to see to show we were actively working on it bit by bit because we were trying to make it look more realistic and just better. Also for the Terrorist meeting YOU stopped the meeting to come outside and argue with PD who they were arresting which I don't know nothing about since I was not on radio because I was undercover and focusing on what I were doing. Then all I see is a man with a gun out unholstered pointing at a officer then he puts the gun away and runs back inside after I tried to cuff him then as I enter to cuff him again he pulls out a gun kills the person next to me and of course I try to return fire.
Meeting wasn't stopped, it was paused since you decided to minge during a tryout while being told off by YOUR staff team that you couldn't do what you were doing. You openly admitted to not listening to the Best PoliceRP Staff and doing as you pleased knowing you they couldn't do anything against you. The meeting was well adverted and your 3 staff members openly told you that it needs to be removed and you were disrupting a meeting. Staff have openly told me my grounds technically end at bridge and allow me to KoS. Another thing, the clip shows a building signs by door you don't own, you also abused an undercover role to build on an area you cant build on. You built on owned property and ontop of that it wasn't a sidewalk but a front yard.

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Accepted

Both staff members will be spoken to about this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom