Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bobi,

If i recall correctly, Dsav made the sit initially because he believed he was being falsely arrested, upon hearing he was being arrested for a misclick, i advised you to just simply release him as his arrest was a basic misunderstanding, and probably wasn't worth the hassle given the server would've restarted before you could've got to the arrest NPC, providing he didn't ask for a lawyer, which he probably would have.
Obviously you had the choice as i had no reason to intervene, which i believe i did explain to Dsav before your clip starts.

From the point of unarresting him, in my eyes, that's no longer a staff sit given the incident has been resolved, and thus RP resumed, where he is within his right (all be it a bit frustrating given you just un-arrested him when you didn't have to) to kill you.

Obviously i see how you could think the Sit was ongoing, however again, given the close proximity to restart, and the fact the RP had tied itself up nicely, i felt no need to deal with this in game, and thus formally claimed the sit was already over after the gunfight.

Kind Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom