Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Richz unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Richz
SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:191631531
Date of ban issue:12/10/2021
Member of staff:joshyyy
Ban reason: LTAP
Why should we unban you: So my reason is these thieves stole my car and drove off I shot the car which killed 2 of them the 3rd jumped out of the burning car I killed and 5 seconds after my game
suddenly just crashed so I don't think anything about it I load back on the server but a message box pops up saying that I have been banned for LTAP

my gmod crashes loads of times I don't why but I think I was just unlucky for that to happen
I cannot help it if my crashes at the wrong time and I've never been banned before for LTAP
I just hope to be unbanned
Screenshot (348).png
Thank you for reading This

Hello Richz,
Can the Admin + accept this ban appeal, the situation is you timed out as soon as the sit came in, 16 seconds after the kill, which I felt was suspicious, as you can force timeouts by unplugging your wifi, however your friend told me your gmod crashed, so I will want to see this accepted, however I cannot remember the sit clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom