Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big stinky retard

Name: Flixz
SteamID64: idk
Date of ban issue: 12.12.21
Member of staff: Parks
Ban reason (screenshot): NITRP - 1 week
Why should we unban you?: This all started when somebody was being told off for smoke spamming, I get told to go away I then came back and stood right next to Richz who was quite a distance away from the situation I then get kicked but then nothing happens to Richz which I believe is biased, I then join back and go inside this property to just see whats inside not trying to raid or anything, which happened then was I came out I was not armed or anything I was about to run away but then harry told me to stop so I did and I stopped and harry cuffed me and detained me because he was going to search me which I had to no problem at all with, but then parks came over and said I was gonna be arrested, which once again I feel like I was being targeted, he then dragged me into PD and accused me of pressing the door so it closed which I never did and then warned me for exploiting, he then arrested me & I got bailed. He then gave "permission" to Harry (who is a PVT in SCO) to forcejob himself to TST, which then I spoke up and confronted harry and said why are you on TST you arent trained, Parks then got defensive and said that he gave him permission etc, the server then restarted. I then got a little bit salty and posted a meme about Parks being a pedophile, which then I deleted not even 2 minutes later, I then got told by an undisclosed member of staff that after the arrest Parks said in staff chat that I was a retard, once again targeting me, I then confront him after the server restarted which then he denies, I then say that I got sent a screenshot by an undisclosed person, he then tells Richz to hop in staff room 2, which then he gets dragged to management, which some talking got spoke about which I haven't been told, which resulted in Parks bringing me to a roof & asking who sent me the screenshot I then said I wasn't going to tell him and that I wasn't a snitch, he then said he has to assume that it was Richz, he then demoted Richz out of an assumption which I know was false as Richz did not send me any screenshot, I walk around and say Pedo Parks and I get brought up and froze into the sky, I then get banned for NITRP even though I have clear intent to RP due to me being a Higher Up in PD, I'm apart of NCA & I am slowly climbing ranks in SCO, I believe this is just pure out of spite due to him always having something against me, I believe I'm not the only person that has had this happen to them, as a fellow community member Mr. Jordan/Smellyclit has also felt that he has had some biased towards him from Parks, I'd just like to add I got called an unborn child by MaverickRat who was due for a staff interview, I brought this up with Parks way before any of this happened & he made it out like he didn't care and that it wasn't an issue for a person due for a staff interview to call me an unborn child, I'm not quite sure if it was unborn or unloved child but either way It still shouldn't of been swept under the carpet.

Awaiting for parks' response.

I won't be dealing with this appeal, as a staff member will be assigned to judge the outcome.
If you had intention to roleplay, why would you go around by referring to a member of Staff Management as a paedophile. Wouldn't you have anything else to do, if you had intention to roleplay rather than to spread false accusations that could harm someone's reputation?

B

big stinky retard

Awaiting for parks' response.

If you had intention to roleplay, why would you go around by referring to a member of Staff Management as a paedophile. Wouldn't you have anything else to do, if you had intention to roleplay rather than to spread false accusations that could harm someone's reputation?
Yes I will admit I was in the wrong for doing that but the other stuff doesn't make it okay to do so

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
You constantly harassed me in game calling me a paedophile, previous to this you were involved in many arguments I am happy to shorten the ban to three days minus the time served.

B

big stinky retard

You constantly harassed me in game calling me a paedophile, previous to this you were involved in many arguments I am happy to shorten the ban to three days minus the time served.
I’d like to just add to this that I have clips of not only you targeting me multiple times but you claim me harassing you yet I called you pedo parks twice, once in discord and once in game which I know was wrong, I then had you following me from spawn hotel to courthouse to then spawn hotel again when I kept running away and you kept on following me so I bhopped away, there’s no need to lie parks we both know I record and clip everything, you targeted me purposely when you told me to go away from a staff issue I ran away and then came back slightly to stand next to Richz, you then kicked me. another time was when Harry was searching me as I entered a property and was rightly to search me which I agreed to, which you then said no and went completely against SCO judgement and arrested me, you then claimed me of exploiting which I didn’t do and just wanted a reason to warn me which I’ve also got on recording, another time was when you arrested me and then straight after you called me a retard in staff chat, if anything is going to be resolved from this because I have no issue with you Parks I never have had a particular issue with you we’ve had our clashes, but I remember when you were running for comm I was supporting you all the way and we was having nice conversations in a vc joking about, another time you purposely targeted me was when I was invited by multiple members of the community to play crab game and then suddenly after a few games you join and instantly start giving me abuse for no reason at all, I’d hope for all this to be resolved and me to be unbanned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom