Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Crafty
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? i would say about 3-4months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:580723338
1.7 References (if any)? no not really

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match
1. Billie walks up to Jim and adverts mug 5k or die 10 seconds and he only gives him 3 seconds

2. Jimothy walks up to Billie and adverts fuck off or die 1/2/3 and then he gets to the last warning then billie dies so that will be rdm because Jimothy walked up to Billie

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule.
1. Jimothy and Lamby walks up to Jon and adverts mug 5k or die 10 seconds Jon dies and Jon comes immediately
2. Crab walks up to Bob and adverts kidnap strips weponds and comms they get to the house Crab adverts hostage Exe Bob dies then walks immediately back

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP
1. is one player threatening another with a gun out to comply. The first example would be SAS threatening a drug dealer to make player A drugs or he will be terminated.
2. Another example is blocking off a area off the map with armed when to scare off any civillans or players.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: The act of homophobia is the act of disliking or prejudice towards the LGBTQ+. The first example is cursing offensive slurs towards a person of the PRIDE. And the last example is someone making a regard on how they dislike someone based on there sexuality.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when you dislike or hate on any person because of there skin pigmint and there religious choices. For example calling Muslims "terrorist" another would be saying "blacks are less superior than Asians".

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
so first i would do !bring Joe then i would ask for details then i would bring William and then i see that on the logs William adverted carjack then i look at Joe a see hes a NHS then i ask wear you on NHS at the time William stole your vechical Joe would say yes then i would ask did Joe steel you NHS vechical then he would say yes then i would ask forvidio evidence of that i was a NHS vechical it would be one then i would do !warn then William for steeling an NHS vechical

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly I would drag Joe ask for details and ask for any evidence, then I would drag William, then check the logs for the advert, If the man did advert i would explain all this to Joe and later return William and Joe. If William did not advert it would result in a ban/kick.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First of all this is Failure to advert and NLR. So i would drag Joe and get his story straight, then I would bring William and ask some questions based on this sceaniro. Then i would inform William that he will be getting a warn for FTA, Breaking NLR and RDM. So i would kick Willam and ask Joe kindly not to base on the sidewalk. Then i simply return the man.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firsly i would drag William, ask for infomation. Bring Joe and ask for infomation. Then I would message a higher member of staff on duty to Ban Joe for Mass RDM. Which is against the rules, due to the PD advertising no majors.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Ive been a Senior mod befor on a Poilce rp and i was active and they said i would be a really admin good on any poilce rp

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? i would ask for anymore staffs on dutys help

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am creative, kind and ambitious to do the right thing.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I have annoying siblings, which sometimes disrupt me while playing, but other than that i cannot think of any weakness.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? Iwant to be staff to maintain peace and balance on my favourite server. I like doing the right thing, and i also can be on whenever no staff are on : )

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Almost no detail to the application, and I have legit never seen you in game and I play all day.

-1 I can't believe you think you can fool people the number of pictures claiming to be you is unreal so if you've had a lot of plastic surgery recently mind my statement and also another reason the amount of times you've been warned for RDM is unbelievable and I also do believe you were banned for RDM and LTAP recently clearly can't be trusted

2.6 is complete and utter waffle, you should put effort into your staff application next time.
-1, you are extremely immature and I don't think you deserve a position on the staff team with the amount of blacklists you've had + bans. Apply when you grow up.

Metropolitan Police DAC
NCA Senior Constable
SCO19 PVT
Terrorist PVT
NHS Junior Paramedic
Current Senior-Moderator

Kev

-1 - Wouldn't want you in Staff, you're knowledge is not a greatest neither is your RP Scenarios.

your answer for: 2.2: Define NLR could be more in-depth as it’s asking for you to define what it means not just the name of the rule,

Second of all, you aren’t fit for staff. You get too heated in situations and start shouting and raving and overall just general bad atitude.

-1 I can't believe you think you can fool people the number of pictures claiming to be you is unreal so if you've had a lot of plastic surgery recently mind my statement and also another reason the amount of times you've been warned for RDM is unbelievable and I also do believe you were banned for RDM and LTAP recently clearly can't be trusted
And to also add for a 13-year-old your spelling isn't the best either

-1, fella stop trying, you’re not 13 and if you are you are the most prepubescent 13 year old in the history of prepubescent 13 years olds, you don’t look nor sound 13 and you grammar matches up to that of an 11 year old, taking a picture of yourself when you don’t look 13 isn’t proving jackshit, even if you were 13 you would be an extremely poor fit for staff as you lie about lots of things (Your age, me hacking you, etc) even your best friend on the server MasterJamFace said you aren’t 13, I mean you have a higher voice now than me when I was 11, if Leeroy or Parks were to accept this I’d laugh out loud, anyway when this application is denied I’d wait until you are actually 13 to put another up and building on what Eric said you tried applying for staff on another server so you clearly just want power..

You did not wait the application countdown, you clearly did not put effort into your application, fooling people with fake images, there is no way that you could be 13, with this many grammar mistake. I'm pretty confident that you lied about being a staff member before.

Jon

Here are the reasons.

Not really active.

You are not 13 at all, please stop posting pictures of other people saying it's you.

You are not mature at all.

No effort on the application it's very poor.

Section 2.4 is copied word for word From Google.

Section 2.3 Doesn't even define what FearRP Is, plus the person isn't outnumbered by other people.

Section 2.1 is super brief and has no detail at all.

Section 2.2 Also has no detail at all please include more detail and try you're best to actually define NLR.

Section 3.4, Half of those strengths are completely false and just aren't good for Staff.

You're spelling even for a 13 yearold is Piss poor.

Section 3.6 You cause problems on Riverside roleplay you are NOT Fit for staff, Please improve you're activity maturity and over all spelling.

Section 3.1 Just because you was a senior moderator on another Police roleplay server doesn't mean you you are experienced enough for Riverside and i just think you made it up completely.

Have you received any help when creating this application? You did, you googled what Homopobia is and you copied the Definition word for word, you can easily tell by the Grammar and spelling, Just compare Section 2.2 and section 2.1 to Section 2.4.

Section 2.5 is extremely brief and you didn't even Give actual proper examples of what Racism is just generally Section 2.5 is Piss poor. Section 2.6 is complete and utter bullshit you are not fit for staff AT ALL.

You also applied for staff On another community, and you want to be staff on this one aswell? You understand what conflicting interest is Right.

Secton 3.5 you Definitly have more weaknesses than That, for example Piss poor Spelling Inmaturity no common sense at all.

You've been warned and banned Way to many Times.

From my Experiences from you ingame you are inmature Unprofessional even when on PD or NCA, You Are a huge Minge you don't even know the basic rules, You've even posted video of You're self Proppushing cars, You are Not 13, If you are 13 the Community needs actual evidence, instead of you posting pictures you've gotten from Google and saying "that is me" Like honestly I'm Surprised you even dared to apply Why would you even apply when the entire community hates you and you're piss poor Preformance doesn't help you at all plus you're spelling and just overall behaviour is not acceptable at all, Please refrain from making another Staff application, Unless you actually start to put effort into It, and improve you're behaviour ingame And you become extremely angry when something doesn't go you're way plus you will be EXTREMELY Bias towards you're friends Due to you're overall inmaturity, Why are you even applying on Riverside Roleplay? Eric nelson has video evidence of you applying on another Server Why? What is you're thought process? Cause its completely idiotic if you think you can get away with double staffing Like honestly in my honest opinion you are completely not made for staff at all you are to young cause you are NOT 13, Stop lying to everyone saying you're 13 cause you are Not Do you understand? Okay wondeful, Just Please Stop lying to us You've applied on another Server and you're now applying on Riverside roleplay? Want to explain that?

Section 1.5 Is just complete bullshit, if a none native English speaker can spell better than you, there is something wrong with that answer.

Just overall you're application is piss poor try you're hardest instead of copying you're denied application and just adding a few extra details.

not only have I already minus 1 you because of your behaviour and general factors about your age and warns now your asking people to +1 your application1629381607692.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom