Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Two minge's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: SGT COCKFACE 9213 (https://steamcommunity.com/id/tabZ0161) + SGT Yung Skengz 0161 (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354654046)
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197109535 + STEAM_0:0:197194159
Date of Incident: 25/09/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: At first they tried pulling me over in a stolen police car and I ignored them since they aren't police then when i get out to go into my base they both gun me down for no reason. Next they started base blocking and got told to remove it, once the admins left they came back and did it again but removed it before admins saw (I got recordings of it). After this they just starting to be generally mingey with lots of things such as rdming and trying to advert things to get around it (check recordings) as well as meta gaming by calling the police on us every couple of mins for things like drugs in the base and guns on us (check recordings) as well as this they are just being general minges as you can see in the recordings linked. I would have reported all of these at the time but they kept spamming reports so I could never get a sit with an admin to show them all this. If you want to see more just ask and I can walk you through all the recordings. I also have more evidence coming in from others who got the recordings but I just wanted to post this asap so hopefully they can get away from me and my mates so we can actually have some fun
Evidence on the incident: I uploaded them to mega just because there's a lot of clips so it would take ages to do it on youtube. If I need to upload them to youtube please let me know and I will.

Denied

UPDATE: Have been made aware this has already been dealt with

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom