Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Jordz Random Ban - Video Proof

• Thread starter Deleted member 323
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 323

Name: CodComedyTJ

SteamID64: 76561198121819470

Date of ban issue: 29/05/2021

Member of staff: Jordz

Ban reason: NITRP

Why should we unban you?:

Jordz had been told by my friend Cian that I was once arrested by the UK cops for basically making racist jokes online, and since watching my old videos which are available online, he has targeted me everyday. If I'm in a group of 10 people near spawn and we are all singing a song that someone is playing down their mic, he'll drag me out alone and gag me instead of anyone else. He warned me 2 days ago for "prop climb" when I placed 2 barrels, next to the phone box outside B&Q and was stood ontop of it AFK, with NOONE around and in NO RP situation at all, he basically spectates me and waits for me to mess up in the slightest, (like that) to punish me.

Then yesterday he had walked up to us again singing outside the PD, around 6-7 of us, he threatens to kick me for NITRP if I kept mic spamming, I asked why he targeted me and noone else. This is when he puts in OOC chat something along the lines of "I watched the video of you getting arrested, I hope you enjoyed being in a cell, hope you got lots of energy bar." And I responded by walking up to him in game and saying "Jordz I would make you suck my nipples while stood up", he kicks me for NITRP. I join back and change my name to Jordz Ex Wife, because of what he said in OOC, I don't see or speak to him at all for around 20 minutes or maybe longer while I'm RP'ing with a group of 3 friends, we plan on raiding the PD but I needed a gun and didn't know where the gun dealer was, we drive to the tunnel, get there, and up to this point I haven't killed anyone, or spoke to anyone, or ANYTHING like that, we'd just been driving around speaking about how we're gonna rob the PD. We go in the tunnel and as we get to the Gun Dealer, Jordz TP's to me and says "Alright that's it you're getting banned for FailRP" or something along those lines, we all had NO clue what he was talking about so we keep asking him "Why are you banning him?" "What did I do?" etc. He completely ignores us, doesn't say anything, then bans me for a week for "NITRP" and says "FREE TJ" then TP's away.

Since this is partially connected to the staff report, I will be awaiting for Staff Management's response to the staff report made in response to this alleged random ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom