Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Official RP_London - Ideas and Suggestions Thread

fzn

Community Co-Owner
Developer
Management
Superadmin
We have a sewer system as well as a tube system already in place.

fzn

Community Co-Owner
Developer
Management
Superadmin
please stick to rp_london relevant suggestions and feedback 🙏

Lealow

RP_London
After re-opening in February, we've continued to focus our development efforts towards the re-release of RP_London. Now that it has been more than a year since the initial release of RP_London, we've gone ahead and started making edits based on community feedback from before. It's clear the original version was released in a rush, and had many bugs and features which didn't tailor to the user experience. These edits aim to both increase performance and user experience - i.e widening roads (which are now double the size of the previous). Some of the major edits include:
  • Branning
    • Downing Street
    • Side of Downing Street
    • Back entrance to Downing Street
    • Tube Station
    • Westfield/Nandos/Downing Street intersection area
  • Holden
    • Holden Park
    • Street between holden park and bank
  • Leslie Green
    • PD and market area
    • Road between Theatre and Nightclub/Park
Feel free to leave a comment with any ideas, questions or feedback regarding RP_London

ira headquarters wouldn't go a miss xx

briceFM

It’s something that has and will continue to be considered. However, we are less likely to do a full economy reset with the new release... unless we see a high demand from players wanting this to happen.
i think a vote would be best for that, because personally i dont want an eco reset but i can completely understand why people would want it

Top Bottom