Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Rule change suggestion

Burketon

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Suggestion: To add the following rules:
  • To counter or assist, You must have your weapon out and keep it out until the situation is over. - This is due to the people that counter and sit in the background with a sniper killing one person then put the gun away and pretend to be innocent and pull it out again. I have seen this causing multiple issues ingame and the "Counter culture" is getting out of hand.

• Whilst raiding or countering, You must be both in the area and starting the task within 30 seconds of adverting. - This is to prevent people adverting the likes of PO Raid and hide over the road, wait for all of the PD to leave the area due to not finding them and then robbing the store. This has become an increased problem that staff are struggling to deal with.

I believe these rules would benefit the community as a whole

Benny

Management
Forums Manager
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member
+1

I agree... Some people are hiding ages away from the raid or even countering or assisting, and they're not even at the location yet.

Last edited:
+1 I agree with this but I think you should still be allowed to snipe from a reasonable distance otherwise what's the point of using a sniper.

Burketon

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member

Mozzie

Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
+1

Think this would be good as way too many people do this and it does get on many of our nerves from time to time

Ryankz11

Staff Member
+ Support (+ One)

+
Definitely a good one to make a work around as many people just enjoy camping someplace else for the entire situation, taking advantage of ROE's, allowing them to simply jump on them by surprise.

Would definitely want this be changed

+1
Although it will probably never get changed, cause half the server’s population of good players wouldn’t be able to dominate the pd and they will cry pretty sure this has been attempted to be changed but too many people cried about it

Top Bottom