Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Turkeyass1234
Steamid64: STEAM_0:0:87132721
Date of ban issue: 19/07/2021
Member Of Staff: Jackky on duty
Ban Reason: Racism. i don't know how to get a screenshot onto here
Why should we unban you ? : The reason i have to why you should un ban me is i had my cousin over for my birthday and i let him on Garry's Mod ( because he plays it at his house ). then he called a mod to him then called the mod ( Jackky a racist name ), wich led to me getting banned.

Hello Turkey;
Saying the word pak*3 times, in my opinion, is worth a 5-week ban as it's blatant racism. This was not your cousin it was you so stop lying.

Hello Turkey;
Saying the word pak*3 times, in my opinion, is worth a 5-week ban as it's blatant racism. This was not your cousin it was you so stop lying.
sorry but that was not me, it was 100% my cousin. i do not like racism, i would never say a racist word in my life. My cousin is being dealt with at the minute. But again it was not me who said it

sorry but that was not me, it was 100% my cousin. i do not like racism, i would never say a racist word in my life. My cousin is being dealt with at the minute. But again it was not me who said it
You should monitor who goes on your pc, not my problem.

i was stood right next to him, i thought i could trust he was not going to say anything bad. Just please un-ban me, i did nothing wrong, my cousin did the bad thing.

i was stood right next to him, i thought i could trust he was not going to say anything bad. Just please un-ban me, i did nothing wrong, my cousin did the bad thing.
Isn't it funny how you're friend did the exact same thing 1 minute before you did it.

i can't control my supposed friend, my cousin said it because he heard my supposed friend.. the other guy who said it best be banned because I'm banned for something i did not do

i can't control my supposed friend, my cousin said it because he heard my supposed friend.. the other guy who said it best be banned because I'm banned for something i did not do
And I can't control if your brother screams racial slurs.

im not saying you can all i'm asking if you can please just un-ban me please, it was not even me who did it. Put you in my shoes, if you got banned because you're cousin/sibling/friend said something or did something to get you banned, you would be quite annoyed and sad that someone has banned you because of someone else's action's/ word's.

im not saying you can all i'm asking if you can please just un-ban me please, it was not even me who did it. Put you in my shoes, if you got banned because you're cousin/sibling/friend said something or did something to get you banned, you would be quite annoyed and sad that someone has banned you because of someone else's action's/ word's.
Put it in my shoes, I ban your friend, someone your always with on the server, you ask for a mod so I tp to you. You say the word pak* more than twice so I ban you.

no you got that wrong it wasn't me it was my cousin who asked for a mod and was my cousin who said the word. as i said before i'm not racist i hate racism, i would never say a racist word in my life

no you got that wrong it wasn't me it was my cousin who asked for a mod and was my cousin who said the word. as i said before i'm not racist i hate racism, i would never say a racist word in my life
But the person who you hang out in the server with did the exact same thing so it seems VERY suspicious.

Partially accepted.
Whilst this type of behaviour is unacceptable, a 5 week ban is excessive. This ban will be reduced, however you must understand that this is not tolerated on the server, and if this does occur again it will lead to you being banned, even if it wasn't you. At the end of the day it's your Steam Account, and you should maintain responsibility for it as a player on the server.

It will be updated from 5 weeks to 1 week & 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom