Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Jimothys 4th (I think) staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. Yep!
- Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). Definitely dont
- Access to Discord. Yes
- A working microphone. Yep
- Clear understanding of the rules. Yep

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one. Wont!
- Do not mention other communities by name. Alrighty!
- Style your application so it is easy to read. Ok
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week. Ok then

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Jimothy/obama
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? like 5 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:563861577
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

Definition: RDM is Random Death Match and is normally done for no valid RP reason (for example a mugging)

Example 1: Bazz goes to robert and shoots him in the head til he dies with the Five Seven with no valid RP reason

Example 2: Bill goes to Mall cop and stabs him in the back (and then killing him) and runs away

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

Definition: New Life Rule means you may not remember anything from your past life and you may not return to the same place within a certain amount of time (like 5 mins)

Example 1: NCA SGT mike dies in a PM assass but goes back to NCA to protect the PM and stop the assass (without waiting til the situation is over)

Example 2: Robert gets raided by mike but returns and kills him before the situation is over

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

Definition: FearRP means you must fear for your life and follow all commands (as long as they dont break server rules) if 2 people or more are pointing guns at you

Example 1: Robert and Joe have guns pointed at Bazz however bazz pulls out his bomb and blows up

Example 2: Robert and Joe are surrounded by a lot of SCO (around 6) and they pull out their guns after being told to stop and try gun down SCO

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Definition: Homophobia is the hatred, disjustic or mistreatment of LGBTQ+ people

Example 1: Joe (who is gay) is being harrassed by robert for liking men

Example 2: Robert after dying to joe is spamming fag**t in ooc after dying

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Definition: Racism is the Disjustice or prejudice against a race/s

Example 1: Bob dies to someone who sounds coloured and starts shouting the N word at them

Example 2: Bob continually decides to follow robert saying "get back to work making phones its not your break"

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would check logs for a carjack advert.

A: There was no carjack advert and william admits to stealing an NHS vehicle and gets warned for Crimes against NHS and FTA

B: There was a carjack advert but william denies stealing an NHS vehicle so I'd ask for video
B.1: There is valid evidence and william gets warned for lying to staff and crimes against NHS
B.2: There is no valid evidence and william gets a verbal (incase he did)

C: There was a carjack advert and william admits to stealing an NHS vehicle and gets warned for Crimes against NHS

D: There was no carjack advert and william denies stealing an ambulance so i'd ask for evidence
D.1: There is valid evidence and william gets warned for FTA, lying to staff and crimes against NHS
D.2: There is no valid evidence so william gets a verbal warning (incase he did)

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would look at logs for a PD raid advert and ask for evidence

A: Joe was shooting william for no reason and didnt advert PD raid and would get a MRDM ban and lying to staff warn

B: Joe did advert PD raid and wasnt shooting william for no reason

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? look at logs then bring both of them and ask for evidence Joe would get a warn for building on the path without being a hobo and Willian would get warned for FTA and NLR then give Joe the money he would of got from the drugs

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Ask Joe if he knew there was a PD raid

A: He did and would get a No major crimes warn

B: He didnt and would get a verbal (or more likely no maj crimes warn

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am quite active not much else I guess just me

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Ask for another online admins opinion or go in discord staff chat and ask

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Nope

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1: I can follow the rules
2: I can set an example and be professional
3: I can be creative

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1. I have to go to school and sometimes will be unavailable until late-ish
2. I won’t be available too late at night mostly
3. Can sometimes be bias

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
Want to become a staff member to help the community stay rule breaker free (you'll always get the ones that stay under the radar til they get caught)

Have you received any help when creating this application? Not at all
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Sure!

Last edited:

I see you on, but not enough, and you haven't answered question 2.8, you are a good guy but im sorry

I see you on, but not enough, and you haven't answered question 2.8, you are a good guy but im sorry
I did however I dont think you saw it (its not coloured in) ill colour it now!

+0
You're a nice guy, but you don't use your microphone enough to my knowledge. I believe you could make a decent staff member with the correct training however.

+0
You're a nice guy, but you don't use your microphone enough to my knowledge. I believe you could make a decent staff member with the correct training however.
Thank you joshyyy! I agree I dont use it that often but I am trying to use it most of the time!

From what ive seen, you play the server for a few days, put in a staff app, then dont play for a few weeks, and come back, repeat.
Further, i think you're rather immature, and thus wouldn't be the best fit for the staff team.

From what ive seen, you play the server for a few days, put in a staff app, then dont play for a few weeks, and come back, repeat.
Further, i think you're rather immature, and thus wouldn't be the best fit for the staff team.
Thanks for the feedback!

Denied for the reason listed above from Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom