Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Eric nelson staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Member(s) of staff:Eric nelson/cian
Member(s) of staff's rank:Admin
Date of Incident:12/29/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So i simply went to the German embassy stood around someone was lockpicking infront of me, then eric nelson lights everyone up including the person picklocking his own gang member and me, which then i made a sit about mass rdm then bugzzy tells me to make a staff report i come back to the embassy cause i was rdmed so did one of his gang member he only reported me not the other guy don't know why he only reported me, could also add a lot more stuff but later
Evidence on the incident:

Last edited:

Jon

if the proper authority may reply to this report i will provide the video.

Please upload the evidence in this thread, I will not be joining a voice channel to view it.

Jon

swear you don't even own that base anyways, so you decide to shoot 2 people that weren't actually doing anything wrong just innocent bystanders and no it isn't a joke.

swear you don't even own that base anyways, so you decide to shoot 2 people that weren't actually doing anything wrong just innocent bystanders and no it isn't a joke.
lol you seriously must be joking right?
My name was german Ambassador Adolf in the german embassy obviously if I'm being raided I'm going to shoot them

1640890698220.png

Jon

There's 2 people named German Abassador Adolf Squidward and you,
What your implying here is that if your getting raided you shoot everyone near you even if they aren't involved or are just bystanders not even looking at you?

You also cut this part out of the video the raid!!!! the guy you were stood next to!
1640890882289.png

in your video your infront of the door where the people were raiding
1640891003733.png
Obvisouly im going to shoot you

Jon

But i wasn't involved? i didn't advert assist i couldn't advert assist cause you had me muted for a solid 10 to 20 minutes i wasn't involved i didn't have any firearm on me nor did that other guy you also killed you shot me through a closed door i wasn't even looking at you nor had any plans to raid you.

Jon

in front of the door but you forgot that
in your video your infront of the door where the people were raiding
View attachment 854
Obvisouly im going to shoot you
i was in front of a locked door not even facing it i wasn't even on your property cause you don't own the side walk cleary stated in the rules i never assisted nor had any intention to raid you i wasn't even looking at you as i mentioned my back was faced behide a closed door you can't claim crossfire cause i wasn't directly behide him.

Denied, I've spoken to Cian in a voice chat and have seen his POV of the situation. Unfortunately, it's just one of those unlucky situations that you are standing next to a guy with a gun out raiding a base (whilst being on very low health). Thanks for the report.

Reactions: Jon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom