Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied PoliceRP Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got banned about 3 days ago for arguing with another player.
The other person continued to follow me, another player who i was roleplaying with called TH_PLUGZ and another player called ec_edward who can back up this statement, they are on the server at the moment. The other player continued to follow and abuse us saying 'you should have been aborted' and also 'your mums should commit suicide' to us three. So I retaliated in saying i hope your nan dies then ran away. then i got banned and the other person didnt. TH_PLUGZ and ec_edward can both back me up with this claim. Proving that the the other person started it and was bullying us 3.
I think my ban needs to be over looked and i should be able to play again as never has ever happened before in the past as ive never had arguments in the past with other players.

my steam id name is bentheboss_77 i think, but my display name is ieeex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom