Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Peppino's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background
1.1: What is your in-game name? Peppino
1.2 How old are you? 17
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? a month.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:224112681

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:
2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is the short for random deathmatch. Let's say a "player A" walks out of spawn and randomly kills "player B" that is classified as RDM since "player A" Had no valid RP reason to shoot "player B", The second one would be "player A" gunning down "player B" only because he didn't like his name, that is still RDM since it's not a valid RP reason.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is the short for New life rule. For example, If "player A" gets killed validly at the Mall he must not return there or know anything about his past "Life", If "player A" gets killed in a PD raid he cannot come back to the raid, hence the NLR rule applies.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear Roleplay(RP). Examples are: "player B" is trying kidnapping you and has a gun off safety pointed towards you, you must comply to every order. "player B" and "player C" have 2 guns pointed at you whilst you have yours pointed at them, you still have to comply since they outnumber you.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT), examples could be the followings: "player A"using discriminatory words such as the F word and using sexual orientatated insults towards "playere B"'s Persona. a group of players isolating "player A" for his sexual orientation.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is the prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized. examples are: "player A" gets excluded in game for his skin colour or ethnicity. "player A" gets racially insulted by others.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
- First off i would ask joe for proofs, once joe has shown me the proofs, i'd proceed verbally warning William telling him that NHS vehicles CANNOT be stolen and that if he wants to steal a veivhle he MUST advert "carjack" in the game's chat. If i catch him once again doing the same things, i will proceed to warn him.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
- I would ask for both people POV and consequentially check the damage logs and check if william had killed/damaged Joe before he had adverted the PD raid, If he had killed/damaged Joe, i could proceed to warn him for RDM(Kill)/ARDM(Damage).

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
- I would ask for video evidence from both parties and review them, after reviewing them, i'd proceed warning William for breaking the NLR rule and the FTA(Failure to Advert) rule, and after returning william, i would verbally warn joe for building a base on the road since it is not allowed.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
- I would bring joe into a sit and tell him that he cannot commit major crimes or disrupt a training/meeting, i would only issue him a verbal warining if that was the first time i had issued one.

Section C: Questions
3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
- I think i could add a great value to the staff team since my experience in GMOD as an admin and my high drive towards the server helps a lot with my activity.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
- I would either check the Staff's handbook if there is one or ask any highers up for suggestions.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
- Yes.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I'm active. I have more than 4k hours spent staffing and dealing with seats in other serves and i have a very high drive towards the server.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I am Hyperactive so sometimes i could end up speaking too fast(This is the only one that could affect me).

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be staff to improve the quality of the server even more and helping out other admins which in some cases are getting flooded by the massive amount of sits and cannot respond immediately to all of them and i would like as well to make the server more enjoyable for everyone by dealing with the troublemakers.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:
+0 Neutral: Great "kinda" active guy, you have decent rule knowledge. But there is a few places in your app I "personally" would change. Otherwise great job.

Decent application, fairly active in-game and always attempting to engage within the community.
You may want to include more detail for Section C in your answers.

+1

fzn

Aren't you the guy who got into the Platinum area by sitting on someones head and then lied about it in your unban appeal?

Aren't you the guy who got into the Platinum area by sitting on someones head and then lied about it in your unban appeal?
Yes, I am. I don't know how that plays a difference in my staff app, since i have 0 warnings in game and never had one active either, but i'll take it.

Edit: I am as well the guy who reported a server breaking BUG to you without abusing it :D.

Last edited:
The fact you lied to me multiple times just shows that you can't be trusted.
Hoenstly i think you are trying to latch on the only thing i did to take me down just because you might not like me, that's fair, you are the co owner, you can do that, but i really don't see the point of doing that. Personal Satisfaction?

fzn

Hoenstly i think you are trying to latch on the only thing i did to take me down just because you might not like me, that's fair, you are the co owner, you can do that, but i really don't see the point of doing that. Personal Satisfaction?
I couldn't care less about who you are. This isn't personal. The only thing I care about is who we let into our staff team and you have shown to be exactly the thing that we don't want in our staff team.

Whatever, if you think this is the best path forward for you, go ahead.

I couldn't care less about who you are. This isn't personal. The only thing I care about is who we let into our staff team and you have shown to be exactly the thing that we don't want in our staff team.

Whatever, if you think this is the best path forward for you, go ahead.
Well it seems that the only thing you cared is the fact that i commited a mistake, not that i am actually almost 24/7 on the server and apart from that incident never had broken a rule and never had a warning, always enforced both RP and Staff rules as i could.

If you don't care about who i am i don't even see the point of creating all of this just because i had commited a mistake since i am sure everyone that applied did commit a mistake, but no one really came to contest them in their application's thread.

I am not taking any path, i am just defending myself from someone that is trying to put me under a bad light seemingly for "no personal reasons". As i state again if this would not be personal i don't see why you had to create this little situation(only with me).

If 1 mistakes defines the people you have in your staff team i think no one should be staff. I have more positive sides anyways against your argument.

fzn

As i state again if this would not be personal i don't see why you had to create this little situation(only with me).
I don't know what makes you think this only happens to you. I constantly reply to people that I've noticed negative sides from. After all, it's not my fault that you willingly broke a rule.

I'm not putting you under any bad light. I'm simply stating facts. Your ban happened less than two weeks ago. You broke into Platinum area and proceeded to lie about it on your appeal. This isn't just breaking some rule ingame. The fact that this happened so recently makes me think you'd be willing to do something like this again.

I don't know what makes you think this only happens to you. I constantly reply to people that I've noticed negative sides from. After all, it's not my fault that you willingly broke a rule.

I'm not putting you under any bad light. I'm simply stating facts. Your ban happened less than two weeks ago. You broke into Platinum area and proceeded to lie about it on your appeal. This isn't just breaking some rule ingame. The fact that this happened so recently makes me think you'd be willing to do something like this again.
I am not even gonna answer anymore, just read the previous messages and you will understand how this looks. That's all i am not willing to waste another second arguing over this.

Sky1ine

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
-1, Lying to management and thinking that reporting a bug makes up to it? Don't know what's in your head but lying to someone and then trying to get on their staff team sounds a wee tad weird.

-1 How can we trust who takes perma ban also
lying to staff very shame so shame.
One day we invited this guy our Discord server and he called to us Cunt and Gay Turks. (BANNED)

Denied, you were recently caught abusing a bug, permanently banned for it, and then lied about it in your ban appeal. To be honest, you would still be banned if fzn didn't feel like being nice that day. Furthermore, we have evidence and suspicion that you are making your own server and attempting to poach players from us. If this isn't the case, please contact me on Discord to discuss the suspicion. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom