Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied SCO New Weapon

Fin

Suggestion: SCO be given the HK or NCA as well
How will this benefit the community: Makes it fairer
Link(s): HK is in game
There's not much use just letting PD Hu's have the HK all they do is just sit around and host meetings practically all the time, Give SCO the HK and if that is too unbalanced give NCA it as well, or give NCA the MP9 SCO has to deal with Custom jobs with full armour (most of the time) with AR-15's and all we really have is that and the G36C I think people would need to be given TST automatically if they killed a CJ with a UMP and it gets very boring just having an AR-15 that the whole of government departments use and literally SGT's get it don't see who it would hurt for SCO to have an HK it would literally just make the server better or just any sort of different weapon, that would deal with CJ'S and its not like the HK is godly and better than all the custom jobs and would make it unfair, its literally just making the server more interesting

1. PD should have a unique weapon as well
2. SCO already have the most unique weapons and items out of all the departments (not that they shouldnt)
3. In my opinion the AR15 is on par with the HK if not better
4. the UMP is shite, if you die to a UMP you are severely skill issued
5. CJ guns arent much better than PD/SCO/NCAs guns
6. if any department were to get new guns they should at least be original and/ or unique (like the MP9 or MP7 for NCA ;))

Fin

1. PD should have a unique weapon as well
2. SCO already have the most unique weapons and items out of all the departments (not that they shouldnt)
3. In my opinion the AR15 is on par with the HK if not better
4. the UMP is shite, if you die to a UMP you are severely skill issued
5. CJ guns arent much better than PD/SCO/NCAs guns
6. if any department were to get new guns they should at least be original and/ or unique (like the MP9 or MP7 for NCA ;))
Did you read the suggestion

Arm

-/-( i think it would be good but all deps should have it PD- SUPT+ - NCA SGT+ SCO LCPL + )

Yes this would be more fair during combat but we do have the AR15 i would had suggested the LR instead but what ever HK is still good

Top Bottom