Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Scott abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Scott

Member(s) of staff's rank: JNR Admin
Date of Incident: 15/06/2021 15:40-15:57 (Ish)
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So Scott and his group of friends were getting there cars into PD, i go over and clamp them all as they were all incorrectly parked (either in PD lobby or across the road) then Scott stabs me. A few mins after that I'm chasing a suspect (Ryel) for brandishing a bladed weapon. Scott allows ryel to get into his van and he blocks off PD lobby doors with me wedged between the glass and the rear end of the van. During this i was taking damage as my screen was shaking or something like that. During all of this both celtric and Scott was laughing saying do it more. Scott then leaves his vehicle so i clamp it. After i continue pursuit of the suspect whilst i was on 11hp and i arrest him eventually he got counter arrested and i stood no chance due to Scott abusing and getting me on such low health

Evidence on the incident:Just being uploaded now shouldnt be too long

Last edited:
A few mins after that I'm chasing a suspect
Was 15+ Minutes after you were first killed. I had the time to wait out my NLR, do a PD raid (in which you broke ROE by shooting an unarmed man), and then return after 5 minutes. Hardly "A few mins". Funny also how you're perusing an unarmed suspect (Ryel) with a firearm raised, thus endangering all those around you, but that's a matter for PSD i suppose... :oops:

he blocks off PD lobby doors
The Van was initially stuck perpendicular to the doors, realising this would cause issues, Celtric and I made many attempts to get the van out without having to despawn it. The one Semi-Successful attempt flung the van round 90 degrees, putting it parallel to the door. As we were more focused on getting it out of the way, locking the van was of little importance.

Important Point: I find it funny how you fail to mention (as you did in the staff sit) that you feel i was "exploiting", or why you only reported these actions after being killed some minutes after the incident occurred. I'd kindly like to remind you of the definition of exploiting, given you seem to be unsure as to what it means. The rule states; "Do not exploit any found bugs, small or big". Might want to re-read over the rules again given your confusion.

Finally, I was simply trying to free the van from the door when you and another PCSO were wedging yourself between it and the doors, thus getting us both stuck. I couldn't really drive forward, and driving backwards didn't free me, what did you possibly expect me to do?

I see this entirely as a revenge report. I had to give you a telling off for breaking ROE during a PD raid and thus you've decided to be salty and report just me and not the 3 other people who both assisted and directly drove vehicles into PD, especially given your main grievance comes from me trying to free a vehicle from an obstructive area. I fail to see how this is "Abuse", and not simply a false report for alleged exploiting, as you seemed to be adamant of in the staff sit.

Last edited:
As I was involved in this situation I'm going to reply to this,

Indeed I did say "do it more" and yes I was laughing but from my perspective, this was all in character. Once you upload your video it will show me as a suited citizen and the job being a lawyer as I did /lawyer because the model is better. Anyway to the point as a defence Lawyer, I have an extreme hate passion towards PD as they are corrupt and arrest innocent people who aren't proved guilty, so I was more than happy to see one get extremely hurt or die.

furthermore, just because someone was inside Scott's car doesn't mean it's all his fault, in my eyes anyway.

So after seeing the clip, figured id address the 2 points in it as it has jogged my memory.

My comment about "manslaughter" was because it was an accident that you took damage, not that i was intending to hurt you, otherwise i would've Said "Vehicular Murder" or something to that extent.

Second, after realising you were trapped, i dismount with the intention of despawning the Vehicle, only to have you beat me to the punch by impounding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom