Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ScottDriff unneeded DM's report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: ScottDriff
Member's SteamID: N/A
Date of Incident: 14/07/21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: He sent me a DM saying "Suck your mum" regarding I told him he was lying during about telling the CPMDC he was Perma blacklisting someone for driving and X5, trolling etc, he then responded with an attack and telling me to commit incest with my mother.
Evidence on the incident:

Attachments

• scotty.png
    scotty.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 29
You started it messaging me about something that had happened yesterday haha!

Found out about it. there is Evidence of him driving the wrong car in NHS when he was Junior paramedic and there evidence of him trolling and disrespecting higher ups. Secondly at this point i was your higher up but when said suck you mum i had left NHS but imagine me coming to you and questioning your decision on PD lol. you would of ran to Jordz. secondly its not on any RIVERSIDE Discord chats you pmed me first.

Found out about it. there is Evidence of him driving the wrong car in NHS when he was Junior paramedic and there evidence of him trolling and disrespecting higher ups. Secondly at this point i was your higher up but when said suck you mum i had left NHS but imagine me coming to you and questioning your decision on PD lol. you would of ran to Jordz. secondly its not on any RIVERSIDE Discord chats you pmed me first.
I DMed you the message "Lie", thats it lad, and I would deal with someone questioning my decision professionally, not by telling the to suck their mum + I wouldn't run to Jordz, just because we get on doesn't mean we would stick up for eachother in these type of situations.

You keep harassing me on discord as well after i have told you to stop messaging me many times.

I DMed you the message "Lie", thats it lad, and I would deal with someone questioning my decision professionally, not by telling the to suck their mum + I wouldn't run to Jordz, just because we get on doesn't mean we would stick up for eachother in these type of situations.
I have asked you a numerous of time now to stop messaging me about someone i black listed. You was a lower down and i don't know wh your messaging a higher up calling him a lier in the first place. that is disrespectful. you are staff and should not better. please can you stop DMing as i have told you numerous times it's done with now. Thank you

I have asked you a numerous of time now to stop messaging me about someone i black listed. You was a lower down and i don't know wh your messaging a higher up calling him a lier in the first place. that is disrespectful. you are staff and should not better. please can you stop DMing as i have told you numerous times it's done with now. Thank you
You said once, not numerous, once

You keep harassing me on discord as well after i have told you to stop messaging me many times.
I asked if you would send the full voice clip to parks because you only sent him half of it. Why is two members from NHS and two staff off the server ganging up in my DM's how many reports you wanna make jackky about same situation haha. Staff lost the plot

Lad, The only message before you messaged me after this is "Cool" then "<3"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-14 204625.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-14 204625.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom