Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Scott's staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Member(s) of staff:Scott
Member(s) of staff's rank:Moderator
Date of Incident:9/29/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So i went to Littletown as part of my patrol i park next to the pub I hear someone shooting a MK18 i get out my car i see the shooter come out the house point the MK18 Directly at me i proceed to shoot at soon as i do that he puts his gun away at which point i stop shooting i tell him to stop moving he doesn't listen he starts to run away i try to tase him i miss i tell him once more "Stop MOVING" he doesnt 'listen he enters a shop gets armor, I know He is Armed he has a fully automatic Assault Rifle, my choices move in with a taser and get shot to death or Terminate the shooter even though he didn't have a gun out when i entered he could of easily pulled one out and killed me.
Evidence on the incident

Evening Jon.

So for starters, you asked in OOC as to the location of Tango's main base (Approx. 7-10 people all basing together). You then drove towards the Black horse where they were.
Upon spectating the situation cloaked, I saw you witness a large number of people, some armed, some not, exiting the building. One of which you Initiated combat with outside of the building. At the time of combat beginning, the person you shot did not have a weapon out. After damaging the person, they fled, without swapping to any weapons, into the post office. Approximatly 30 seconds later, combat resumed, and you killed the person you had failed to kill earlier, without any attempts to taze or arrest them besides the initial one you mentioned.

During all combats, the person Never had a weapon out, they only swapped between Keys, Gravity Gun, and Fists. You were not damaged until you were counter-arrested by other members of Tango a few seconds after killing the person in the post Office, where you were eventually killed outside on the pavement i believe.
This lack of weapons in the logs is the primary reason why i believe you had no Reason to Kill, instead of this being a breach of RoE.

After being killed, you returned immediately to Leslie Green via the spawn options, and engaged in further combat with another member from Tango. Killing 1 who was sorting weapon attachments in the parking bay near the train platform. Whilst you had a reason to kill that person, its very close to a breach of NLR, given the close proximity to the last RP situation (The counter arrest). In my opinion, it was your intention to return to the RP situation. My thoughts being because of your anger in OOC at being killed in the counter-arrest. However, as this is a thought, and not something i can prove without a doubt, i didn't take any action.

I'd further add that your toxic attitude in the forums and on the discord, and the constant spam of complaining about your warn instead of doing something proactive about it, does nothing to help your case when i was simply telling you that if you believe my judgement was wrong, you have the right to appeal the warn. Personally, i have my own thoughts as to why you are making this staff report instead of a warning appeal, specifically because of an out of riverside incident that seems to have got you rather annoyed, but ill leave expanding on that to the request of Senior Staff, should they ask.

Kindest regards,

Last edited:

Jon

Evening Jon.

So for starters, you asked in OOC as to the location of Tango's main base (Approx. 7-10 people all basing together). You then drove towards the Black horse where they were.
Upon spectating the situation cloaked, I saw you witness a large number of people, some armed, some not, exiting the building. One of which you Initiated combat with outside of the building. At the time of combat beginning, the person you shot did not have a weapon out. After damaging the person, they fled, without swapping to any weapons, into the post office. Approximatly 30 seconds later, combat resumed, and you killed the person you had failed to kill earlier, without any attempts to taze or arrest them besides the initial one you mentioned.

During all combats, the person Never had a weapon out, they only swapped between Keys, Gravity Gun, and Fists. You were not damaged until you were counter-arrested by other members of Tango a few seconds after killing the person in the post Office, where you were eventually killed outside on the pavement i believe.
This lack of weapons in the logs is the primary reason why i believe you had no Reason to Kill, instead of this being a breach of RoE.

After being killed, you returned immediately to Leslie Green via the spawn options, and engaged in further combat with another member from Tango. Killing 1 who was sorting weapon attachments in the parking bay near the train platform. Whilst you had a reason to kill that person, its very close to a breach of NLR, given the close proximity to the last RP situation (The counter arrest). In my opinion, it was your intention to return to the RP situation. My thoughts being because of your anger in OOC at being killed in the counter-arrest. However, as this is a thought, and not something i can prove without a doubt, i didn't take any action.

I'd further add that your toxic attitude and constant spam of complaining about your warn instead of doing something proactive about it, does nothing to help your case when i was simply telling you that if you believe my judgement was wrong, you have the right to appeal the warn. Personally, i have my own thoughts as to why you are making this staff report instead of a warning appeal, specifically because of an out of riverside incident that seems to have got you rather annoyed, but ill leave expanding on that to the request of Senior Staff, should they ask.

Kindest regards,
Still its a PSD issue i told you he had a gun it was pointing at me plus what does toxicity have to do with RDM or nlr?

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

This will be dealt with internally through the department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom