Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Jackky (not being fair)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Jackky
Member(s) of staff's rank: Trial
Date of Incident: 20/06/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was in a situation with Nugget where i hit his car and he was chasing me. Nugget did not have a problem with this because when Jackky brought us to the sit for "Car minging" He asked why am i here? where jackky then explained he saw me hit his car and does he want me kicked of the server and he kept asking him and nugget kept saying that he wanted to go and jackky kept asking for him if he wanted me kicked. In the End nugget left the server and Jackky let me go. Later on someone "car minge" my car and blew me up. Jackky say them do it and when i asked for them to be kicked he said "ive repaired you car" where i then said well that not fair because a minute a go you wanted me to get kicked my nugget for hitting the car. I feel Jackky need to treat every situation fair with the same punishment. I never blew up nugget car and he wanted me kicked. His excuse for wanting to kick me was that "leeroy wants us floating around looking for people mis behaving even if not been reported" when i said in my sit with nugget about in real life you hit a car police chase you he goes this is a semi-roleplay so why you floating finding people just doing different things if semi role play and why didn't you kick that guy that blew my car up.
Evidence on the incident: sort it soon

Member(s) of staff: Jackky
Member(s) of staff's rank: Trial
Date of Incident: 20/06/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was in a situation with Nugget where i hit his car and he was chasing me. Nugget did not have a problem with this because when Jackky brought us to the sit for "Car minging" He asked why am i here? where jackky then explained he saw me hit his car and does he want me kicked of the server and he kept asking him and nugget kept saying that he wanted to go and jackky kept asking for him if he wanted me kicked. In the End nugget left the server and Jackky let me go. Later on someone "car minge" my car and blew me up. Jackky say them do it and when i asked for them to be kicked he said "ive repaired you car" where i then said well that not fair because a minute a go you wanted me to get kicked my nugget for hitting the car. I feel Jackky need to treat every situation fair with the same punishment. I never blew up nugget car and he wanted me kicked. His excuse for wanting to kick me was that "leeroy wants us floating around looking for people mis behaving even if not been reported" when i said in my sit with nugget about in real life you hit a car police chase you he goes this is a semi-roleplay so why you floating finding people just doing different things if semi role play and why didn't you kick that guy that blew my car up.
Evidence on the incident: sort it soon
Hello Scott;
During our mentoring we are told to watch over people to look out for rule-breakers who arent getting reported, this is why I pulled you to a sit. For the second half of my staff report, I was in a sit with Squidward regarding an oversized bridge, which both Squidward and leeroy can confirm. After your car got blown up, I proceeded to use my wrench and repair it for you. The reason I didn't take you to a sit and kick the person who crashed into your car was because I was in another sit and I can't leave a sit mid-way through. Also, I never said, "leeroy wants us floating around looking for people misbehaving even if not been reported". I said 'During our mentoring, we are told to watch over people to look out for rule-breakers who arent getting reported, if you have a problem with this contact Leeroy or parks.'

Hello Jackky,

The whole point of this report is.. you did leave a sit half way through because you came to repair my car with a wrench and you saw the person who blew my car up because you told them not to do it again. The fact you asked for some one if they wanted me to kick me who had no idea what was going on is a bit sus to then when i asked for someone to be kicked you didn't shows you not dealing with situation properly and fairly.

reason being personal what mentioned is because yesterday when was on NHS we asked him to do help us out and he wouldn't help us and we said that he said he was focussing on NHS and should be helping us and didn't like it

Scottdriff — Today at 4:23 PM
So..nothing personal you tried to kick me, when i didnt get reported then i reported and you didnt kick them lol.

jackky — Today at 4:23 PM
i repaired ur car and i was dealing with another sit

Scottdriff — Today at 4:23 PM
so repair his car and instead of him trying to boot me lol.
[4:23 PM]
the your second report if i put it in aswell lol

jackky — Today at 4:24 PM
I repaired ur car

Scottdriff — Today at 4:25 PM
so instead of trying to get nugget to kick me why didnt you repair his car?
because like you said in my sit you saw me do it and you saw him do it.. so why didnt you kick him?

jackky — Today at 4:25 PM
I was delaing with another sit that was more important

Denied,
  • When there are no admin sits coming through, SOD are required to noclip around to actively look for rule breakages.
  • It is up to the staff member's discretion on whether or not an individual should be kicked for car minge.
  • The fact that Jackky found the time to leave mid-sit and repair your car was something that you should've been thankful for.
Therefore, the staff member in question broke no guidelines within staff, and therefore will not be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom