Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kieran
SteamID64:
Date of ban issue: 05/09/2021
Member of staff: Parks
Ban Reason: Why should we unban you?: It started when i was a news reporter inside of the PD. I was knocking on the door, then he opened the door and tazed me. I kept asking for his name and badge number, he was trying to say that he couldn't hear me through the door and I carried on knocking, he then went up to the balcony and tazed me again. At this point I was also saying that I couldn't hear him through the door, and then he said knock again if you have a firearm. I carried on knocking and then he arrested me for 6 minutes for illegal firearms, even though I didn't have one. It was completely dumb and quite annoying that I was just arrested for this, and at this point I was getting about 5 fps and my game was lagging out. I waited about a minute or two in jail hoping that the issue would resolve itself, and it didnt. I then left the game and reconnected about a minute later hoping that I could relog and the issue would be fixed, and to my surprise I was banned for "LTARP" for 3 days. I believe that I should be unbanned because this is quite frankly unfair, and I do not believe I should have received a 3 day ban for something like that, and due to the fact that he was arresting people for no reason and then just waiting for them to get annoyed and leave just to ban them is also unfair. I wasn't trying to avoid any roleplay, it was just across between being slightly annoyed with what he was doing and the fact that my game was unplayable anyway. I was just going to join back and go to try and gamble some money, and I'm instantly banned.

fzn

Hello, after careful consideration you will be unbanned, however next time your punishment will be much more severe.

Also, next time please include your SteamID, otherwise we will not be able to unban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom