Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis

Name: Lewis
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158452781
Date & Time Of Incident: 20:20

Member Of Staff Name: Selavi
Rank Of Staff Member: Senior Mod

Explanation: Minging around and abusing staff roles in discord to annoy me.

Evidence:
1579033413015.png

Witnesses: not really any but its in the discord so anyone can see.

Selavi

Senior-Moderator
Dear Lewis,

Thank you for your report.
I was just waiting for my Roles and you're triggered about nothing lol. I've just checked the chat and telling you that Im back and awaiting my roles. I've been officialy trained so there is nothing to worry about :).

Lewis

Actually you did not have your roles at the time, as shown by your role colour, you were talking in there for no reason besides to annoy me and not being mature at all, just because you were waiting for your roles does not mean you can just type in there for no reason, we had to wait approval on your tryout to get the roles in the first place, you cannot just use your staff role the chat when you wish.

as well as this you clearly were attempting to annoy me as you pinged me and asked why i was angry, which i was not i just asked you to not type in there until you were actually allowed to.
1579034530724.png

Selavi

Senior-Moderator
I’m allowed to tag you there is nothing wrog with it. And I didn’t wanted to annoy you... You just went triggered for no reason

Lewis

the report is on him using his staff role to annoy me not even an in game report

Selavi

Senior-Moderator
3B9A57A6-B396-4DCC-BD0B-9CB758B08786.jpegYou are on LOA you shouldn’t be even typing in that chat. As you said it’s RP chat.

Lewis

clearly you have lack of knowledge of rules, LOA is in RP this report is out of RP and either way my LOA still allows me to type in there.

Selavi

Senior-Moderator
"As you said it’s RP chat. " So technically you shouldn't be typing in that chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom