Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Eric Nelson Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Eric Nelson
SteamID64:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303261390
Date of ban issue:3rd june 2021
Member of staff: hybrid
Ban reason (screenshot):1622678504668.png
Why should we unban you?:
because all i did was play my fav song by codcomedytj down my mic it may of had a few hard Rs in there but i do believe i should of not been banned maybe gagged you know and also it was in rp it was playing from my mp3 and there was like 4 people on the server

Hello Cian,
I had told you and many others on the server at the time to stop excessively using racial slurs, you and other people were using them in the most random out of context situations. After I had told you this I had to warn you for mic spam for playing another audio with more racial slurs. Then you proceed to play an audio which contains a KKK speech, its content included but was not limited too: "Kill the (N word). Kill the Jews."
I then banned you after the server restart, you are lucky I only gave the minimum punishment. I believe my actions were 100% justified

Hello Cian,
I had told you and many others on the server at the time to stop excessively using racial slurs, you and other people were using them in the most random out of context situations. After I had told you this I had to warn you for mic spam for playing another audio with more racial slurs. Then you proceed to play an audio which contains a KKK speech, its content included but was not limited too: "Kill the (N word). Kill the Jews."
I then banned you after the server restart, you are lucky I only gave the minimum punishment. I believe my actions were 100% justified
I do not recall playing audio that said "Kill the (N-word). Kill the Jews." but I do recall playing many codcomedytj songs which everyone seemed to enjoy
it wasn't in spawn it was away from the AFK people and like I said there were about 5 people on the server I believe 2 of them were with me dancing to the song.
you were cloaked listening to the music but instead of just flying away because you don't like the lyrics you decide to ban the wrong person then have to take about 20mins to ban the right person which I believe a ban was an unjustified and harsh punishment for "mic spamming" as I was not discriminating against anyone as everyone who was there listening to the songs was enjoying or had not told me that they do not like the songs.

Do either of you have any evidence to submit?
And cian can you send me on discord the audio you were playing.

Like I said previously, I had told you and the other people on the server to stop using racial slurs extensively. I had also told you twice before to stop mic spamming. The audio that you played 100% contained "Kill the nword, Kill the Jews". I dont see any reason for you to lie in this situation, it wont do you any good. The reason it took 20 mins to ban you was becuase the server had restarted and it took a very long time to load into the server and find the correct steam ID.

Appeal denied.
Any form of discrimination without proper context is strictly prohibited, and from the audio you sent me I believe that this ban is fair, and the punishment was given appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom